Want to visit China, Malaysia, France and Japan all in one day? Yes, you read that right! On this tour you'll be able to visit a Chinese Temple, walk through a medieval French village and explore a Japanese garden - all while not heaving to leave Malaysia!
On this full day tour we will take you to the Malaysian Highlands, a cool mountainous area, located one hour from Kuala Lumpur city. Your day will start with you being picked up by one of our local guides in a private, air-conditioned car, making your way up to the Genting Highlands. Once we've reached the peak of Mount Ulu Kali , you'll be able to visit the famous Chinese Chin Swee Caves Temple- with a thrilling VIP cable car ride included, giving you a bird’s eye view of the surroundings including a breathtaking view of the 130-million-year-old rainforest below.
From there our guides will take you to Bukit Tinggi, a small town in the heart of West Malaysia's natural rainforest, at 2,500 feet above sea level. First stop? Colmar Tropicale, a medieval French village that feels like a scene straight out of Beauty & The Beast! The village is decorated with a cobblestone courtyard and surrounded by colorful castles, a water fountain, a graceful cuckoo clock tower, a wishing well, and beautiful flowers.
This area is like the gift that keeps on giving because only a short shuttle ride away, you'll get a flavor of Japanese culture at the Japanese garden - the first of its kind outside Japan. You can explore the flower and botanical gardens, rock pools, koi ponds and the Japanese tea house. Surrounded by lush greenery and amazing rainforest, the village is also an amazing spot for bird watching. You can even rent a kimono and take a few shots in traditional Japanese garb!
The highlights of this trip include:
- Experience multiple cultures in one day
- Enjoy a panoramic rainforest view from a VIP cable car ride
- Discover all the attractions at the Chinese Chin Swee Temple ( the iconic nine-story pagoda, the Sky Terrace, the fairy bridge and the 15-meter high statue of Buddha)
- Explore the charming Colmar Tropicale French village
- Take in the beauty, the silence and fresh air at the peaceful Japanese Village and the Botanical Garden
This tour will allow you to explore several different cultures - all while not leaving Kuala Lumpur! If you are looking for a fun and eclectic family friendly tour, look no further!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience in one of our private ForeverVacation cars because we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, transportation, where to go or where to eat (lunch is included!). We’ve got you covered!
- Explore the charming Colmar Tropicale French village, take a ride in a cable car, visit Chin Swee temple and enjoy beautiful gardens
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
9:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:00 AMVisit Chin Swee Temple and enjoy a cable car ride overlooking the rainforest
11:30 AMLunch at a vegetarian restaurant
12:30 PMDepart to Bukit Tinggi
1:30 PMWalk around Colmar Tropicale French village
2:30 PMWalk around the Japanese and botanical garden and explore the rabbit park
4:00 PMDepart back to your hotel
5:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Cable car ride with express boarding
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm sweater
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Hotel pickup is included only from downtown central Kuala Lumpur. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.
$169 $159 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
789 total reviews