Discover the charm of Chiang Mai by bicycle. On our uniquely selected route, you will a wide array of beautiful spots in Chiang Mai. This private Chiang Mai bike tour is packed with many landmarks, local history and hidden gems.
The day will start with a beautiful temple as we peddle pass the muslim community before entering back in Chiang Mai history. We will bike down Lamphun old road where the road is decorated with 125 years old rubber trees that are lined up towering on both sides of the road. Pass by the Wat Gate area and grab some beautiful photos at the iron bridge.
Cross over the Mae Ping river by a small walking bridge to Chinatown and experience the local life, flower market and a cool hidden cafe for coffee.
This bike tour in Chiang mai city would never be complete without a visit to the ancient Thapae gate where you will learn about the 700 year old history of the ancient Lanna Kingdom. This half day Chiang Mai bike tour will finish at the fabulous Silver Temple where you will be able to take some great photos and then head back to your hotel.
On this tour you will:
- See many Chiang Mai landmarks such as Chinatown, historical sites in the old quarter and the Silver Temple
- Enjoy beautiful photos at the old Iron Bridge and the ancient Thapae Gate
- Enter hidden alleys and visit a hidden coffee shop with a rooftop view
- Get a glimpse of old Chiang Mai - visit Lamphun road and see the giant rubber trees lined up on the roadside
- Enjoy a fresh fruit smoothie and interact with locals
- Experience local transportation, the red truck or "Songtheaw"
Experience the real beauty of this amazing city, while taking in some of its most beautiful spots. Your guide will even act as your personal photographer during the tour and help you to get some great insta-worthy snaps!
For an unforgettable experience of Chiang Mai, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
- Visit all of the best landmarks on our bike route and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on bikes, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
8:00 AMGet picked up by a traditional Chiang Mai red truck at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location) and drive to the starting point at Wat Chai Mongkol temple where you will amazed by the golden stupa
8:30 AMAfter a quick briefing and bike fitting, we are ready to start our journey. Ride along the Mae Ping River and see how the locals live before entering old Chiang Mai - Lampun road. Grab some photos of the 125 years old rubber trees lined up on both sides of the road
9:00 AMContinue to the iron bridge for some beautiful photos and then ride to the old area of Wat Gate and see some old historical buildings, wooden houses and shops
9:30 AMCross over the Mae Ping river to the Chiang Mai Chinatown. Sit is the shade to learn how locals fold lotus flowers to be used in the temple. Take some photos at the Chinese shrine, try a dinosaur donut and ride through the alleys. Take a coffee break in a hidden cafe and learn about the roots of Chinatown
10:15 AMRide along Thapae road while passing cultural buildings, temples and ending at the ancient Thapae Gate
10:45 AMContinue to the Three Kings monument and then Wat Chedi Luang temple to learn about the history of the Lanna Kingdom
11:30 AMExit the old quarter at the Chiang Mai Gate where we will get a fresh fruit smoothie. Continue peddling to Wua Lai road and finish our biking at the stunning Silver Temple. Here we will jump on a local red truck and ride back to your hotel
12:00 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- 1 coffee and 1 fruit smoothie
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Your smile
- Extra scarf or clothing to cover knees and shoulders when entering temples
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$99 $79 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
12 total reviews