City Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the City Tours we are currently offering in Kuala LumpurSee All Our Tours
Over 20,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
City Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Our passionate team have carefully curated Kuala Lumpur tours to suit any vacation. We're adding new City Tours in Kuala Lumpur monthly, so keep checking back to see our new excursions!
Best sellerKuala Lumpur Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots
US$99/ppNo trip to Malaysia's capital is complete without our Kuala Lumpur Instagram Tour. Jam-packed with all the famous spots, our full-day, all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur tour will show you just how incredible this city is. From the National Mosque to the "I Love KL" sign, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) to the Batu Caves, this tour has something for everybody. This mesmerizing city and the sights you’ll see are sure to make you the envy of all your Instagram followers! Your fun and knowledgeable tour guide will make this KL tour one you’ll never forget.
Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour
US$99/ppOur Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour is the perfect way to experience the local Malaysian culture alongside the food scene that Kuala Lumpur is famous for. This KL tour takes you to some of the very best, local, food spots in the city! You’ll visit 3 neighborhoods, Little India, Chinatown and Kampung Baru, so you can get a taste of all the different cuisines including, Nasi Lemak, Cendol, (A popular dessert) Roti Canai, (A flatbread that comes with lentils and curry) and Murtabak (stuffed pancake.) This tour of Kuala Lumpur will leave you with a full heart as well as a full tummy!
Kuala Lumpur By Night: A Magical Light Experience
US$189/ppKuala Lumpur comes alive at night! Embark on our Kuala Lumpur By Night: A Magical Light Experience and your personal, fun and friendly tour guide will show you just how extraordinary this city looks when the sun goes down. You will see the sunset from the Kuala Lumpur Tower which includes special access to the Sky box, witness the lanterns at Thean Hou Temple and watch the stunning dancing fountains at Lake Symphony. It really is one of our most exciting, all-inclusive KL trips that can be enjoyed by all ages!
Top Rated on TripAdvisor
Money Back Guarantee
24/7 Customer Support
City Tour Information in Kuala Lumpur
5 Things To Know About City Tours In Kuala Lumpur
1. The Petronas Towers are a must-visit! Considered the world’s tallest buildings from 1998 to 2004, the towers have a Sky Bridge between the 41st and 42nd floors that give you a great view of the surroundings. All tickets include going up the towers, stopping at the Sky Bridge, and then heading up to the 88th floor where you get to the Observation Deck and basically see the city map at your feet! Tickets to go up the towers are limited because only 1,000 people per day can enter, so if you want to purchase tickets, get in early!
2. You will see the letters 'KLCC' around a lot. They are used for everything and as you guess it, they stand for Kuala Lumpur City Center.
3. Although the Petronas Towers tend to be the main attraction in KLCC, the Menara KL Tower actually has an observation deck that's 100 meters higher than the Sky Bridge! Menara means 'tower' and its primary purpose was to be used for communications infrastructure. On the upper floor there are three different viewing points for which you can pay individually or as a combination to visit. There is the indoor Observation Deck, the outdoor Sky Deck, and the Sky Box, which is a glass 'box' that extends from the Sky Deck.
4. Merdeka Square, also known as Dataran Merdeka in Malay, is where the Malayan independence was declared. It holds one of the tallest flagpoles in the world with a height of 95 meters. During the British-rule era, the green lands were used as a Padang (field) for cricket. Around the Square you will find architecture reflecting Malay heritage such as Sultan Abdul Samad Building and St. Mary's Anglican Cathedral.
5. Chinatown is an area that pretty much never sleeps, it's colorful and slightly bigger and more glamorous than KLCC and Bukit Bintang. The Oriental culture and history is in every corner of Chinatown and it's also a perfect place to find great bargains, go for the best Chinese herbs or just stop to see some imitation goods.