Cultural Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the Cultural Tours we are currently offering in Kuala Lumpur
Over 10,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
Cultural Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the tours we are currently offering in Kuala Lumpur. We are adding new tours monthly.
Best sellerKuala Lumpur Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$119 $99
No trip to Malaysia's capital is complete without our Kuala Lumpur Instagram Tour. Jam-packed with all the famous spots, our full-day, all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur tour will show you just how incredible this city is. From the National Mosque to the "I Love KL" sign, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) to the Batu Caves, this tour has something for everybody. This mesmerizing city and the sights you’ll see are sure to make you the envy of all your Instagram followers! Your fun and knowledgeable tour guide will make this KL tour one you’ll never forget.
Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$179 $159
Packed full of vibrant colors and rich culture, Malacca is a city not to be missed when you visit Malaysia. Our Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots introduces you to it all; the architecture, food and local culture. Your knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up in an air-conditioned car and teach you about the rich heritage of Malacca as you experience stunning sights such as the Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque) and the world-famous Jonker Street. Everything is included in this Kuala Lumpur Tour, including your entrance fees and lunch.
Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour$109 $99
Our Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour is the perfect way to experience the local Malaysian culture alongside the food scene that Kuala Lumpur is famous for. This KL tour takes you to some of the very best, local, food spots in the city! You’ll visit 3 neighborhoods, Little India, Chinatown and Kampung Baru, so you can get a taste of all the different cuisines including, Nasi Lemak, Cendol, (A popular dessert) Roti Canai, (A flatbread that comes with lentils and curry) and Murtabak (stuffed pancake.) This tour of Kuala Lumpur will leave you with a full heart as well as a full tummy!
PopularElephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour$159 $149
Our Elephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour is one of our most popular Kuala Lumpur tours and it’s easy to see why. You’ll be picked up by one of our friendly guides who will take you to the elephant sanctuary where you’ll get the chance to wash, feed and play with these breathtaking animals in the tropical Malaysian jungle. After lunch, you will enjoy an afternoon of Batik painting where you will not only learn all about this traditional Malaysian painting style but create your own painting too. This all-inclusive, 7-hour, Kuala Lumpur excursion is one not to be missed.
Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour$159 $139
Our Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour is for those of you that are looking for a tour in Kuala Lumpur with a difference. Step off the beaten track and escape the city with our amazing experiences. Head to the mangroves where you will witness one of mother nature's unique and natural phenomenons; the largest firefly colony in the world. Add in some time spent with wild long-tailed macaques & silvered leaf monkeys and this family-friendly KL tour is sure to create some pretty amazing memories.
Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Half Day)$99 $89
Chinatown is a bustling district of Kuala Lumpur. It’s rich in history and culture and our half-day Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour will let you see it first-hand. This world-famous part of the city is very popular with visitors so what better way to see it than with one of our all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur trips? After your time spent in Chinatown, this KL tour takes you to visit the KL Forest Eco Park where you will get to see and even walk the Hanging Bridge…if you’re brave enough that is!
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Cultural Tour Information in Kuala Lumpur
5 Things To Know About Cultural Tours in Kuala Lumpur
1. You're going to need to haggle. You should definitely aim to explore a few of the amazing local markets in Kuala Lumpur. These places are a haven for picking up well-priced clothing, artwork, cool gadgets you didn’t know you needed and many other weird and wonderful things. When shopping at markets, you’re definitely going to need to haggle with the stall-holder to get yourself a good rate.
2. English is spoken commonly. If you’re worried about the language barrier in Malaysia, don’t be. You’ll find English is spoken commonly and very well by the locals, who love to have a chat with you to practice their English and help you have a great stay in their beautiful country.
3. Malaysian food is incredible. Food isn’t just a means of ending a hungry stomach, in Malaysia, food is life! Malaysians love to eat and the local cuisine is a must try. Definitely try Roti Chanai at least once. And remember, you won’t find the best food in Malaysia in a fancy restaurant, you’ll find it prepared on the streets. Look for bustling vendors with a queue.
4. Kuala Lumpur is a multicultural wonderland. While the majority of the population are Muslim Malaysians, you’ll find many Chinese and Indian people living in Malaysia too. In fact, you’ll find it home to a huge range of people from all over the world, which is what makes Malaysia so amazing. There are so many people of different cultures and religions in Kuala Lumpur that it has become a melting pot of multiculturalism. This is fantastic because it means there’s so much to see, do, experience and eat.
5. Do keep in mind that you’ll need to dress appropriately if you plan on visiting certain places, like temples for example. It’s a good idea to throw a few ankle-length cotton skirts in your luggage as well as t-shirts with sleeves and an over-sized scarf or two. When travelling, it’s incredibly important to observe and respect the cultural and religious beliefs of the places you visit – so make sure you have these items on hand and use them as needed when you visit special places in Kuala Lumpur.