There's no better way to truly experience Hanoi than by tasting its world renowned local cuisine! And that's exactly what you will do when taking this tour! So if you love discovering new exotic flavors and learn more about the most vibrant (street) food scene in Vietnam & its signature dishes, this tour will be the perfect fit for you!
On this private walking tour we will take you to some of the best local food spots in the Old Quarter, which is considered the 'real' Hanoi! The Old Quarter is an intriguing neighbourhood, home to a mix of Vietnamese architecture, green spaces, ancient shops and fresh-as-it-gets street food — all of it easily explored on foot. You’ll be rewarded with delicious food, hidden alleyways, secluded pagodas, and cosy coffee shops!
Your day will start with you meeting one of our English speaking guides at the famous St Joseph's Cathedral. From there your tour will begin as you start walking to the city. You'll make several stops at different local eating spots where you'll be able to try some of Hanoi's most famous dishes such as (but not restricted to):
- Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup)
- Banh Mi (stuffed French baguette)
- Vietnamese egg coffee
- Banh Cuon (spring rolls)
- Bun Cha (barbecued pork with rice vermicelli)
- Vietnamese desserts
This tour is really one of the best and unique ways to get to know the beautiful city of Hanoi and it's truly an unforgettable experience! Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great pictures along the way!
- Try some of the most famous Vietnamese dishes all in one day
- Get treated like a VIP and have your own private tour guide to take you around Hanoi City for the day
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on food or figure out where to go - we’ve got you covered!
5:30 PMMeet your guide at St Joseph's Cathedral
6:00 PMEat some Vietnamese 'Pho' (noodle soup) and walk by the Ngocson Temple at Hoankiem Lake
6:30 PMEnjoy some 'Bun Cha' (barbecued pork with rice vermicelli)
7:00 PMTaste some famous 'Banh Mi' (stuffed French baguette)
7:30 PMGrab some authentic 'Banh Cuon' (spring rolls)
8:00 PMEnd the night with a typical Vietnamese Egg Coffee and a sweet local dessert
8:30 PMEnd the food tour at Giang Cafe on Nguyen Huu Huan Street
- Private English speaking tour guide
- All food
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$89 $69 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
37 total reviews