Voted Best Tour Operator in Bangkok
Specialty designed tours & experiences to help create your ultimate vacation to Bangkok
Tours in Bangkok
Here are all the tours we are currently offering in Bangkok. We are adding new tours monthly.
Bangkok Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots
8 hours$119 $109
Bangkok Thrilling Tuk Tuk Tour
5 hours$89 $79
Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour
8 hours$129 $119
Ayutthaya Ancient City Instagram Tour
8 hours$125 $119
Mystical Waterfall & River Kwai Tour
12 hours$169 $149
Bangkok Most Famous Food Experience
5 hours$99 $89
Why Choose ForeverVacation?
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.
Planning Your Vacation to Bangkok
Why take a vacation to Bangkok?
With so much to see and do on a vacation to Bangkok, it’s not surprising that it’s amongst the most consistently visited cities in the world. The city is steeped in a long and varied history and with no shortage of picturesque scenes to take in, Bangkok is a thrilling destination for any holiday maker, if a little confusing when trying to figure out the best itinerary for your Bangkok vacation!
Whether you want to explore the city at your own pace or take popular Bangkok sightseeing tours, you won’t struggle to fill your time with fun and interesting activities and excursions in Bangkok. If you’re looking for a change of scenery and want to challenge yourself to explore somewhere new, taking a vacation to Bangkok is the perfect way to broaden your horizons.
Don’t feel limited to the main part of the city when it comes to planning your Bangkok vacation either - our tours in Bangkok can take you away from the hubbub of busy city streets and introduce you to the serenity of the river Kwai and a series of beautiful waterfalls. Alternatively, hop aboard our Bangkok longboat tour and meander your way down the Chao Phraya River, exploring small towns and landmarks along the way.
If you’re looking for tours in Bangkok to help you live the social life, consider either our Bangkok food experience or Instagram tour in Bangkok and live like a local through delicious cuisine. However you spend your time here and whatever Bangkok tours you take, you’re sure to create amazing memories that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life.
What to pack for your trip to Bangkok
- Hat & Sunglasses - It's likely that you'll be spending a lot of time outside and taking some Bangkok guided tours, walking around during the day so be sure to protect yourself from the sun with some good quality sunglasses and a hat to keep the sun off your face and help prevent sun stroke! Be sure to always keep hydrated as well, especially on our walking tours in Bangkok.
- Sunscreen - for the same reason as above, definitely pack your sunscreen! Bangkok is hot and sunny year round so it will always come in handy; you don’t want to ruin your dream vacation to Bangkok.
- Loose, comfortable clothing - you'll want clothes that are comfortable and light-weight in the heat and humidity, but do bear in mind that Thailand is quite a modest country and most temples will require you to cover your shoulders and legs. Depending where you visit, our Bangkok walking tours can be quite long, so this tip is a must!
- Comfortable shoes - as you're likely to be exploring Bangkok by foot a lot of the time, definitely bring some comfy shoes! As much as no-one wants blisters in the heat, it’ll also give you the opportunity to enjoy your Bangkok city tours more!
- Money belt or bum bag - it's sensible to invest in a money belt or bum bag to carry your money and important documents around the city in. Bangkok is mostly safe but occasionally pick-pocketing does happen so it's better to be safe than sorry - especially in the busiest city areas.
- Plug adapter - with all the photos you’ll be taking, you’ll be needing to charge your camera (and other devices), so an electrical plug adapter is a must!
- Lightweight rain jacket - July - October is the rainy season in Bangkok, so if you're planning on coming during this time a raincoat is a must! The weather will still be pleasantly warm but you should be prepared for the odd shower, especially if you venture on some of our outdoor tours in Bangkok.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bangkok safe to visit?
You’ll be glad to know that Bangkok is as safe to visit as any other city in Asia! Bangkok experiences no abnormal rates of crime, but that’s not to say you shouldn’t be vigilant when walking around, especially in busy areas. As with any country there are isolated incidents of theft, upset stomachs and other regular ailments, but if you go prepared, you shouldn’t have any issues. On our private tours in Bangkok, your local guide will deal with everything for you to ensure you have a great time, so relax and enjoy!
Can you drink the tap water in Bangkok?
Although technically safe to do so as certified by the World Health Organization, we recommend avoiding drinking tap water if you can afford to do so - even most people who live there don’t drink tap water. Buying bottled water is both very accessible and cheap anywhere in the country, so although you’ll most likely be absolutely fine drinking from the tap, we don’t think it’s worth taking any risk on your once in a lifetime vacation to Bangkok! Make sure you keep plenty of bottled water on you throughout your tours in Bangkok to ensure you stay properly hydrated - it’s better to have too much than not enough!
What is the currency in Bangkok?
The currency used in Bangkok is the Thai Baht - but you should be careful how you handle your money when you take a vacation to Bangkok. People typically like to withdraw currency from ATM’s, but in Bangkok this isn’t such a great deal. With high charges on all ATM withdrawals, (around 200 Baht or $6,) there are more travel savvy ways to deal with your money when you’re planning your vacation to Bangkok. Aside from common solutions including some prepaid travel cards, one of the best ways is to simply take your own currency with you, and exchange for Baht once you get to Bangkok! Depending where you exchange your currency, you’ll likely get a much better exchange rate than even doing it before you travel - although it’s worth checking before you travel. Having some Thai Baht on you is a good idea for when you take any city tours in Bangkok, making sure you can buy a snack or souvenir!
How long should I stay in Bangkok?
Bangkok is a hub of activity, whether you’re interested in history, culture, architecture or much more. Although you could spend weeks exploring all around the city with our Bangkok tours or at your own convenience, we’d recommend a minimum of 3 days, (or slightly more if you can), to give you enough time to experience the very best Bangkok has to offer. It’s also worth figuring out the best time to visit Bangkok so you can get the most out of your visit to the city.
Do people in Bangkok speak English?
This depends on where you are, and who you’re speaking to. As with most countries that aren’t predominantly English speaking, locations that receive a lot of tourism are more likely to speak some degree of English than people who live in less central locations. For example, in popular Bangkok tourist attractions, it’s likely that staff members will speak some English, although this can vary greatly. We ensure that all of our private tours in Bangkok are run by friendly locals who speak English so you can easily communicate with them and learn about the attractions you’re visiting - making your dream Bangkok vacation just that little bit easier!
Whatever stage you’re at when it comes to planning your vacation to Bangkok, we hope we’ve helped to shine some light on this amazing city. It pays to be prepared - you don’t want any nasty surprises when you arrive! Deciding on a solid itinerary and even booking some tours in Bangkok in advance can help take the stress out of fully booked excursions when you arrive.
Once you’ve decided that jetting off to Bangkok is your next dream vacation, it’s worth planning some things to do whilst you’re there. Our guided day tours in Bangkok are a hassle-free and fun filled way to experience the local culture without having to plan out your own itineraries and work out the best way to get from A to B. Picked up by our knowledgeable local Bangkok tour guides in your very own private car, there’s no better way to explore the city than with our tours in Bangkok.