Our half day, Chiang Mai Trishaw Ride & Mae Ping River Cruise will let you experience "old" Chiang Mai by using three different types of traditional transportation. Relax on a rice barge boat and watch the passing scenery. Learn about the traditional wooden houses as well as the local Thai people who live on the river banks. Cruise trough Chiang Mai street on a traditional ‘Samlor’ or trishaw as you pass through Chiang Mai old town and the ancient city wall.
Our all-inclusive Chiang Mai day tour will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our awesome local tour guides who will be so excited to show you around their home. Plus, all of our guides speak great english, so nothing will be lost in translation!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience because we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about where to visit, ticket costs or entrance fees.
This tour in Chiang Mai will be packed with famous landmarks, vintage architecture, secretly located spots and much much more! On this half-day tour you will:
- Take a ride in a traditional Chiang Mai Taxi (Song Thaew)
- Board a longtail rice barge boat as you flow along the Mae Ping River
- Visit a local flower market and learn how to fold lotus flower to be used in the temple
- Ride on a traditional trishaw (Samlor) as you cruise through Chiang Mai Old Town
- Visit Wat Phra Singh Temple which is home to the most sacred Buddha image in Chiang Mai
Experience the real culture of this amazing city, while taking in its most historical spots. Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy snaps!
For an unforgettable experience of Chiang Mai, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
- Visit all of the best landmarks and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
8:30 AMPick up at your hotel by a traditional Chiang Mai taxi "Song Thaew". (exact time may vary depending on your location)
9:00 AMArrive at the boat pier where you will spend a short time learning about the herb garden before boarding a traditional longtail rice barge boat. Enjoy local drinks on board and watch the passing scenery filled with traditional wooden houses, locals living on the river banks and much more.
10:00 AMDisembark and arrive in front of the Warorot Market. Walk thought the local flower market to see beautiful garlands and learn how locals fold up lotus flowers to use at temples.
10:30 AMGet on an amazing ‘’Samlor’ or trishaw and cruise through Chiang Mai street. Enjoy the scenery of the old Lanna Kingdom as you pass by many old temples, city walls and stop for some nice photos at the old Tha Pae Gate.
11:30 AMEnd the tour at Wat Phra Singh Temple which is home to Chiang Mai's most sacred Buddha image. Spend time learning about the history while enjoying the beautiful sights.
12:00 PMDepart back to your hotel in a private and air-conditioned car.
12:30 PMArrive back to your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Local transportation : Song Thaew, Longtail boat and trishaw ride
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Temple dress or garment to cover knees and shoulders
- Your smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$99 $89 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
12 total reviews