Golden Hands Bridge
XXVW+WCQ, Hoà Phú, Hòa Vang, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
|⏰ Opening Hours
6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
|💸 Entrance Fee
Find it on google maps
What is Golden Hands Bridge?
The Golden Hands Bridge, also known as Cau Vang in Vietnamese, is a pedestrian walkway located in the Ba Na Hills of Da Nang, Vietnam. This whimsical structure has rapidly become one of Da Nang's most iconic landmarks since its opening. The bridge is famed for its stunning design – it appears to be held aloft by two gigantic concrete hands, a sight that seems to meld the realms of fantasy and reality. Suspended above the lush mountain landscapes, the bridge offers visitors a surreal experience as if they're walking through the clasp of nature's own hands.
Visit Golden Hands Bridge on Our:
- Da Nang Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots
For the photographers and first time visitors, our Da Nang Instagram Tour is the best way to see the city and surrounding areas! This Da Nang tour starts with a...
History of Golden Hands Bridge
The Golden Hands Bridge was opened to the public in June 2018. Although it's a contemporary creation, the bridge has quickly become a symbol of the innovative spirit that's driving modern Vietnamese architecture. It was designed by TA Landscape Architecture, a Vietnamese company. Since then, the bridge has not only captured the imagination of tourists from around the globe but also has served as a fascinating subject for photographers and artists intrigued by its unique concept and majestic backdrop.
Why is Golden Hands Bridge Important?
The Golden Hands Bridge is more than just an architectural marvel; it's a cultural touchstone for the people of Da Nang. It represents a blend of artistic creativity and engineering prowess, showcasing Vietnam's growth and ambition in the global context. The bridge has also provided a stimulus to local tourism, attracting people to the region and offering a novel attraction aside from the usual historic and natural sites. It represents a new narrative for Vietnam where modern innovation harmoniously coexists with traditional values.
Things to Do & See at Golden Hands Bridge
A visit to the Golden Hands Bridge is a chance to immerse oneself in a mix of artistry and nature. Naturally, the first activity most visitors engage in is strolling across the bridge and admiring the hands' patina, which mimics moss-covered stone, giving the impression that these hands have supported the passageway for eons. But there's more to the experience than just the walk. Here are several key highlights and activities:
- Photography: The Bridge offers a unique photo opportunity, not only of the hands but also the mesmerizing panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Cable Car Ride: To reach the bridge, you'll journey by a cable car that boasts Guinness World Records for its height and length, providing splendid views en route.
- Le Jardin D'Amour: Explore the beautifully manicured gardens filled with colorful flowers and tranquil paths nearby.
- Linh Ung Pagoda: This is home to a 27-meter tall Buddha statue, which can be seen from the bridge on a clear day.
- Wine Cellar: Dating back to the French colonial period, you can explore a wine cellar and even partake in a tasting.
- Fantasy Park: Enjoy the family-friendly amusement park full of games, rides, and a 5D cinema located close to the bridge.
With its mixture of natural splendor and artistic ingenuity, the Golden Hands Bridge is indeed a place where one can enjoy the serene beauty of Vietnam while indulging in the pleasure of its cultural offerings.
Our Top Trending Da Nang Tours:
Hoi An Cooking Class, Lantern Making Workshop And Bicycle Tour
Da Nang Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots
Da Nang Authentic Vietnamese Cooking Class & Highlight Tour