- Try the different local coffee variations and learn more about Vietnam's coffee culture
- Have your own private tour guide for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money for your coffee - we’ve got you covered!
One of the best ways to truly experience a culture is to learn about (and taste) the traditional cuisine -or in this case- the famous drinks: Vietnamese coffee. Forget everything you think you know about coffee, because coffee in Vietnam is unlike anything you've ever tasted before!
This tour is perfect for coffee die-hards, as you'll be able to sip, taste & sample some of Vietnam's best 'liquid gold' AND learn a thing or two about the country's famous coffee culture!
Coffee is serious business in Vietnam and it's more than 'just' a beverage, it’s a way of life. The Vietnamese know how to make, drink, and appreciate coffee and they made it an integral part of their daily life. Much like the famous Bia Hoi (Vietnam's iconic beer), coffee sits at the centre of many social circles, essentially acting as the beverage that bonds everybody together. In fact, coffee is as integral to Vietnamese culture as Pho and Banh Mi sandwiches!
Hanoi remains the undisputed centre of cafe culture in Vietnam. Mind you, you won't find cappuccinos or soya lattes here! Nor espressos, and most certainly no ‘coffee to-go’: drinking coffee is a slow affair in Vietnam! And although it was the French that brought coffee to Vietnam, the Vietnamese have certainly made it their own. With variations including everything from coconut, condensed milk and even eggs!
On this walking coffee tour, you'll be able to sample different variations of Vietnamese coffees, such as (but not limited to): egg coffee, yogurt coffee, coconut coffee, coffee smoothie, coffee with condensed milk or even salty coffee!
The highlights of this tour include:
- Try a variety of distinct coffees in unique cafes around the city as you learn more about the city’s vast coffee from crop to cup
- A chance to buy local coffee beans directly from the cafes that source the best beans from around the country
- Discover Hanoi’s vibrant & burgeoning coffee culture from your guide as you visit hand picked cafes on this walking tour
- Walk along the narrow alleys of the city and discover many hidden cafes that serve delicious coffee.
Hanoi is every coffee lovers dream destination and we can't wait to introduce you to the best flavours in the city!
This all-inclusive, private walking tour will get you fully immersed in the Vietnamese coffee culture and you’ll gain a new appreciation for Vietnam. Plus, we guarantee you’ll leave with a happy belly!
9:00 AMMeet your guide at Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and start walking to your first coffee shop in the Old Quarter
9:30 AMTry a world famous Vietnamese egg coffee
10:15 AMSip on a Vietnamese yoghurt coffee
10:45 AMTaste a Vietnamese coconut coffee
11:15 AMDiscover a Vietnamese coffee smoothie and make your way through the city towards your end point
12:00 PMEnd the tour at St Joseph's Cathedral
- English speaking tour guide
- 4 coffees of your choice
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and coffees can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$79 $69 per adult
Based on 37 reviews
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
37 total reviews
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.