The best and most authentic way to explore Ho Chi Minh? It's probably by discovering the city on the back of a motorbike! It's not only exciting, it's also the fastest and most convenient way to get around town! You'll be able to see Ho Chi Minh through the eyes of a local, as you zip around the city on a scooter, all while learning about its rich history and culture!
On this tour you'll gain a unique perspective of Ho Chi Minh, where modern life meets traditional Vietnam. You'll tour the city with one of our professional guides who will share all his passion and in-depth knowledge about Saigon with you! Don't expect a boring tour here!
Rather than repeating a list of facts by rote, our tour guides will share their expertise in an engaging, illuminating and most of all... an entertaining way!
Your tour starts with you being picked up by one of our awesome local guides, who will also be your driver for the day! They know all the in’s and out’s of the city and they are experienced drivers, so you'll never feel unsafe! While driving around town, your guide will make several stops at some of the most important historical locations related to the Vietnam war such as:
- Reunification Palace
- A secret spot related to the Vietnam war
- The War Remnant Museum
- Burning Monk
- A hidden weapons bunker
This tour is really one of the best and unique ways to get to know the beautiful city of Saigon and it's truly an unforgettable experience! Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great pictures along the way!
No need to worry about planning where to go, waiting for other people, paying for entrance fees or buying lunch. We got you covered as this tour is private and all-inclusive. Our guides will help to educate you about the Vietnam War and other historical moments in Vietnam!
See you soon!
- Visit all of the best landmarks and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
7:30 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
8:00 AMVisit Reunification Palace
9:00 AMVisit a secret spot related to the Vietnam war
10:00 AMVisit the War Remnant Museum
10:45 AMVisit Burning Monk
11:15 AMVisit a hidden weapons bunker
11:30 AMLunch time!
12:30 PMBack to hotel
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Scooter and driver
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$89 $79 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
37 total reviews