- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
- Spend the day feeding, bathing and caring for a handful of elephants. These gentle giants are amazing animals!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
If you're looking for a tour in Phuket that will change your life then this is the tour for you! Spending a day with these amazing elephants will really make you feel like a different person.
Our private Phuket elephant day tour will start with you being picked up directly from your hotel by one of our awesome local tour guides (prepare to be entertained - these guys are always up for a laugh)!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience in one of our private ForeverVacation cars because we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is included!).
On this tour you will be able to:
- Feed the Elephants
- Make a healthy medicine scrub to be used for the elephants
- Give the elephants a mud bath
- Take a bath and swim with the elephants
- Learn the local technique of dye-painting a t-shirt
- Enjoy some peaceful kayaking
- Visit a floating farm and release baby fish/crabs back into the ocean
- Feed black salmon and black tip sharks
- Visit a pearl farm and learn how pearls are made
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots.
For a fun, stress-free, authentic and personal experience of Phuket, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite spots in Thailand!
8:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
9:00 AMArrive at the Ethical Elephant Sanctuary
9:15 AMLearn about the elephants and feed each one of them
9:45 AMPrepare a homemade healthy medicine scrub and give the elephants a mud bath
10:15 AMWash, bathe and swim with the elephants
12:00 PMArrive at Intara Farm
12:15 PMEnjoy a delicious local lunch
1:15 PMLearn how to dye paint a t-shirt and keep your shirt as a souvenir
2:15 PMEnjoy some peaceful kayaking and take in the sights and sounds
2:45 PMRelease baby fish/crabs back into the sea & learn about the floating farm
3:00 PMFeed the black salmon and black tip sharks
3:15 PMVisit the pearl farm and learn how pearls are made
3:30 PMDepart and return back to your hotel
4:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- Lunch (Thai food)
- All entrance fees
- All activities mentioned in the schedule
- Mineral water
- Suntan lotion
- Bathing Suit
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- We can usually cater to vegan and vegetarian dietary preferences. Please let us know in advance so we can arrange suitable meal options for you.
- Hotel Pickup is included from the following areas: Patong, Old Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Nai Harn and Chalong. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.
US$189 US$179 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
Why We’re Different
At ForeverVacation, we understand that choosing a tour operator for your vacation is an important decision and we aim to make it unforgettable. We prioritize quality and work tirelessly to ensure that every detail is covered.
Our team is committed to delivering the best possible experience for our guests, and we go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. We can't speak for other companies, but we guarantee that we will do everything in our power to make your trip amazing and memorable. Let us take care of everything so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your vacation. to help make the
Here are just a few of the things we are currently doing to ensure you have an amazing experience as well as to help make the world a better place:
Local, Properly Trained Tour GuidesWe only use local guides on our tours to ensure that the local communities benefit from our operations. Our guides are required to participate in a rigorous training program that covers guest experience, local culture, photography training, and safety. By doing so, we ensure that our guests have an authentic and safe experience while also contributing to the local economy.
A Personalized ExperienceWe understand that each guest is unique and special, which is why we offer personalized tours that cater to your interests and preferences. Whether you want to focus on taking stunning photos, listening to hip hop music, or celebrating a special occasion, we customize every detail of your tour to make it perfect for you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we go above and beyond to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience with us.
Environmental Clean-Ups & Giving BackWe are committed to making a positive impact on the communities we operate in through various initiatives such as providing school supplies, food for villages, and conducting local clean-ups. We believe that community development is an ongoing effort, and we constantly strive to improve our contributions each month. By booking a tour with us, you are also supporting our mission of helping local communities. We take pride in our dedication to making a difference and contributing to a better future for all.
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.