Boston has such a rich history, and on our Boston walking tour, you can explore it on foot! Whatever the time of year, you’re sure to love this immersive tour that will give you a real taste of the Boston culture, all in one day. Walk back in time and experience the wonders of Boston first hand! What could be better?
The day will begin with you meeting with your friendly local guide at the meeting point. From there, your tour will begin as you start your walk through Boston, exploring the most famous historic landmarks in the city.
This all-inclusive tour will be fully packed with famous landmarks, vintage architecture, secretly located spots and much much more! Stops on this tour include:
- Boston Commons
- Massachusetts State House
- Granary Burying Ground
- King's Chapel
- Old South Meeting House
- Boston Massacre Sight
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Paul Revere's House
- Old North Church
- Griffin's Wharf
Experience the real history of this amazing city, and get some incredible photographs while you’re at it! We’ve got you covered from start to finish.
For an unforgettable experience of Boston, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite places!
- Visit the top monumental sites in Boston and have your own private history lesson as our guides teach you about each spot.
- Get treated like a VIP. Have your own private tour guide and driver take you around Boston for the day.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
9:00 AMMeet your guide at Park Street Station Subway
9:15 AMArrive at Boston Commons
9:30 AMAwe at the Massachusetts State House
10:00 AMPay respects at the Granary Burying Ground
10:30 AMCheck out the mesmerizing King's Chapel
10:45 AMLearn about the Old South Meeting House
12:00 PMArrive at the Boston Massacre Site
12:15 PMLunch time!
1:00 PMSee the history of Faneuil Hall Marketplace
1:30 PMGo to Paul Revere's House
2:00 PMCheck out The Old North Church
2:30 PMWalk along Griffin’s Wharf where Boston Tea Party took place
3:00 PMGet dropped off by your guide at the Boston South Station Subway Station
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Wet napkins
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Your smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$259 $229 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
5 total reviews