"It only takes 10 grams of silver and 3 hours of your time to create a piece of jewelry that you will treasure forever as a memory of your time in Ubud!"
Feeling creative? On this half day tour we will introduce you to the wonderful art of making silver jewelry!
If you didn't know, silver jewelry making is an age-old Balinese craft that's been passed on from generation to generation. Therefore Bali is home to many artisan jewelers and silversmiths who have been creating sophisticated items for rituals, fine jewelry and temple heirlooms for centuries. So if there's one place to learn this new craft, it's Bali!
We will take you to Celuk village, where you'll meet up with a local experienced artist who will teach you about their traditional methods of jewelry-making! You'll learn how to shape, cut, polish and finish your design until they’re ready to wear. By the end of the class, you’ll be able to take some amazing pieces home with you, as a keepsake or a unique gift!
So if you have ever been curious about the techniques and processes of silver jewelry making, make sure to book our tour for an up-close experience of unique craftsmanship blended with the warmest hospitality only Bali can offer!
The day will start with a private pickup direct from your hotel in Bali from one of our friendly, English-speaking guides who will be your driver, tour guide and entertainer for the day! Relax and enjoy the ride in your own private ForeverVacation car, while we take you to a silver making workshop in a local village in East Bali. After the workshop, you'll visit the beautiful Puseh Batuan Temple!
The highlights of this tour include:
- Learn traditional techniques from a silver jewelry master
- Craft your idea into personalized wearable silver jewelry that you can take home
- Visit Pura Puseh Batuan Temple
This tour will get you fully immersed in the Balinese culture and you’ll gain a new appreciation for Bali and its traditional art forms. And as this tour is all-inclusive there's no need to worry about entrance & workshop fees, transportation, where to go or where to eat! We can’t wait to show you around our favorite island!
- Create your own piece of jewelry with the help of a local craftsman and visit a beautiful Balinese temple
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on anything- we’ve got you covered!
8:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
9:30 AMSilver making workshop
12:30 PMLunch time!
1:30 PMVisit Pura Puseh Batuan
2:15 PMDepart and return back to your hotel
3:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- Silver making workshop including 10 grams of silver and a piece of jewelry for you to keep
- Temple entrance fee
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Both men and women should wear a sarong, scarf or sash tied around the waist for the temple visit. This will be provided at the temple.
- Additional costs will be charged if you'd like to add gemstones to your jewelry design
- Hotel Pickup is included from the following areas: Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, up to central Canggu & up to central Ubud. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.
$129 $119 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
1287 total reviews