If you're planning a trip to Bali then you came to the right place. Our Bali travel guide will help you find the best tours in Bali, most luxurious hotels, tastiest food and much more!
Cities in Bali
Planning a Honeymoon in Bali?Read Our Honeymoon Guide!
Top 10 Attractions in Bali
If you're visiting Bali, you want to make sure these top Bali Attractions are on your list.
- 1. Lempuyang Temple
- Lempuyang Temple locally known as Pura Luhur Lempuyang is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples. It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island, and the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
- 2. Mount Ijen
- Also known as the Kawah Ijen Crater, it really is spectacular, featuring the largest acid lake in the world and the only natural ‘blue fire’ on earth! Here’s everything you need to know before you go.
- 3. Bali Elephant Bath & Breakfast
- Always dreamt of getting up close and personal with the gentle giant that is the elephant? Well on our Bali Elephant Bath & Breakfast Tour you can do exactly that, and more!
- 4. Kelingking Beach
- The most iconic spot in Nusa Penida. The perfect background for your Instagram photos.
- 5. Bali Instagram Tour
- Don't miss the most popular tour in Bali which is guaranteed to get you all the best photos at all the top attractions in Bali.
- 6. Bali Jungle Swing
- Our Ubud Jungle Swing tour is combined with the best of Ubud’s temples and waterfalls to allow you to experience the best of Bali in only half a day!
- 7. Snorkeling with Manta Rays
- We’ve all seen the incredible photos on Instagram of people on a Bali Snorkeling tour - bikini-clad people swimming in bright blue tropical waters alongside a magnificent manta ray or a ‘totally awesome’ giant turtle. Always dreamed of being the person in that photo?
- 8. VIP Massage & Tanah Lot Temple Visit
- Bali is the land of spiritual relaxation and is home to some of the best spas in the world. You simply have to experience one of the ultimate spa and VIP Bali massage experiences whilst you are here.
- 9. Bali Monkey Forest
- The Monkey Forest in Ubud is a pretty famous spot in Bali and it’s easy to see why! You probably will have seen pictures on social media of people with cute lil’ monkeys climbing all over them. With our monkey forest Ubud tour, you can experience it for yourself!
- 10. Kecak Dance
- Our Uluwatu & Kecak Dance Tour will take you on a half day journey to some of the top spots in Uluwatu, finishing with the famous Balinese Kecak dance as the sun sets over the beautiful Uluwatu Temple.
Plan Your Trip To Bali
Helpful information for your upcoming trip to Bali
See All Tours in Bali
Everything You Need To Know About Visa's In Bali
The Best Resorts in Bali [2023 with photos]
Food you HAVE to try in Bali 
Currency in Bali
Bali Safe Travel Tips
Language in Bali
Bali on a budget
Bali Travel Insurance Guide
Getting Around in Bali
When is the Best Time to Visit Bali?
Bali Weather Guide
Check Out Our Latest Bali Blogs
Packed full of helpful information to help you learn everything you need to know about BaliView all of our Bali Blogs