Here at ForeverVacation, we believe one of the best ways to learn about a new culture is to get friendly with the local cuisine! And let's be honest, who doesn't like great food? Our Bangkok Food Tour is a perfect tour for all of our fellow foodies out there.
On this half day tour you’ll be taken to the top food spots in Bangkok to get a taste of some authentic (and delicious) Thai food. Stops include four world-famous restaurants and cafes and you’ll get to taste food at all of them!
The tour will begin in the morning, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal driver and tour guide for the day - a member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great day.
You’ll be driven in style to the first stop - Bangkok’s most famous tea bar! Afterwards, stroll along Yarowat Street and take in all the foodie goodness! Then get ready for a feast including Pad Thai, Steamed Duck and a phenomenal mango treat!
The stops on this tour include:
- ATM Tea Bar
- Yarowat Road
- Best Pad Thai
- Prachak Steamed Duck
- Mango Tango
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots throughout the entire day! And as this tour is all-inclusive there's no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat - we’ve got you covered!
From beginning to the end you'll have a fun, exciting and stress-free day. Happy eating!
- This trip is private & all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
- Enjoy tea, lunch, dessert and shopping at Bangkok’s most famous food spots!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
10:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:30 AMVisit the unique ATM Tea Bar
11:00 AMEnjoy a tasty treat at Mango Tango
12:00 PMGrab a bite at Prachak Steamed Duck
1:00 PMWalk along and enjoy the famous Yarowat Street Food
1:40 PMHave an amazing local Pad Thai
2:10 PMDepart and return back to your hotel
2:40 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- Lunch (Thai food)
- All entrance fees
- Coffee or tea
- Mineral water
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$119 $109 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
872 total reviews