Explore the untouched, beautiful jungle in Chiang Dao’s national park where you will experience the beautiful nature, explore a hidden village, learn to make homemade tea and much more. Our 2 day & 1 night tour offers you a perfect combination of nature and culture. This adventure will give you a deep appreciation for mother nature as you will be surrounded by lush jungles, rushing rivers and unique plants.
Our all-inclusive, 2 day Chiang Dao adventure tour will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our awesome local tour guides who will be so excited to show you beautiful Chiang Dao and its local village; Ban Mae Maeh village.
Plus, all of our Thai guides speak great English, so nothing will be lost in translation even when you're in a jungle where locals don't speak English! This tour is private and all-inclusive so we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about where to sleep, food, ticket costs or entrance fees.
This 2 days adventure will be packed with exciting activities, good food, beautiful scenery, secretly located spots and much much more!
On this tour you will:
- Trek approximately 3-4 hours through a beautiful nature trail in a lush, green jungle
- Learn how to roast local coffee, brew tea and weave your own traditional bamboo basket
- Be accommodated in a nice homestay with a clean room, comfortable bed and private toilet
- Visit temples, a vegetable farm and nice local café
- Swim and have a picnic at one of the waterfalls
Experience the real culture of this amazing city, while taking in some of its most beautiful spots. Your guide will even act as your personal photographer during the tour and help you to get some great insta-worthy snaps!
For an unforgettable experience of Chiang Mai, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
- Have a great time jungle trekking, enjoying a picnic next to a waterfall and learn how to make coffee & tea with local villagers.
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
8:00 AMDay 1 - Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location) and drive 1.5 hours up north to Ban Mae Maeh Village in Chiang Dao
9:30 AMArrive at Ban Mae Meah Village and check-in at a comfortable homestay. Enjoy a short break soak in the beautiful surroundings
10:00 AMStart hiking on a beautiful jungle trail and enjoy a spectacular view full of untouched, lush jungle. Along the hike you will stop at a local family's home and learn about traditional bamboo basket weaving. Enjoy a handful of different stories about how the locals live/survive in the jungle
12:00 PMArrive at a jungle waterfall where we will stop for a delicious picnic lunch and enjoy some swimming
2:00 PMContinue the hike for about 1.5 hours and head back to Ban Mae Maeh Village. Once back at the village, feel free to relax a bit before dinner
6:00 PMEnjoy a delicious dinner surrounded by the beauty of the jungle. Your guide will be more than happy to share local stories about the village
7:00 PMAfter dinner, you can learn (or just observe) how the locals roast coffee.
8:00 AMDAY 2 - Wake up to peaceful surroundings and enjoy a tasty breakfast
9:00 AMHand pick tea leaves from a local farm and learn how to roast them. Observe the process of how the villagers make local tea for their own consumption and trading
10:00 AMCheck-out of the homestay and say goodbye to your lovely new friends. We will then drive to visit the well known Wat Tham Pha Plong temple where it's beautifully located at the foothill of Chiang Dao mountain. Here we will walk up 510 steps of stairs to reach an amazing temple cave
12:00 PMEnjoy lunch at a local cafe
1:30 PMArrive at a local vegetable farm and spend time to learn about local agriculture
3:00 PMDrive back to Chiang Mai city in your private & air-conditioned car
4:00 PMArrive back to your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees and activies listed
- 2 Lunches & 1 dinner
- 1 night accommodation
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Long and short pants
- Comfortable hiking shoes and sandals (if needed)
- Bathing suit
- Rain coat (June - October)
- Warm jacket (November - February)
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication (if needed)
- Suntan lotion
- Your smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$300 $279 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
12 total reviews