- Visit all of the best landmarks and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
Chicago Downtown Highlights Private Walking Tour
- 4 hours
- Private Tour
Welcome to Chicago, also known as 'The Jewel of the Midwest'!
On this private walking tour our expert local guide will take you to see some of Chicago’s best-known attractions! You’ll discover the Windy City’s true essence: a vibrant melting pot of eccentric art, world-class food, diverse multicultural neighborhoods, and one of the most comprehensive architectural catalogs in the world.
Whether you're trying to get the money shot at the famous giant mirrored bean or looking to learn a thing or two at Chicago Cultural Center, charming Chicago is a city full of surprises that has something for everyone, and it’s no wonder it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States!
The day will begin with you meeting with your friendly local guide at Millenium Park, home to Cloud Gate, the quirky and artistic Crown Fountain, as well as plenty of green space, gardens and sculptures. From there, your tour will begin as you start your walk through Chicago, exploring the most famous and beautiful locations in the city such as:
- The Chicago Athletic Association
- Cloud Gate
- The Pritzker Pavilion
- Marshall Field Building
- The Picasso – Daley Plaza
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and other great skyscrapers at Riverwalk
- Navy Pier
This half-day tour will be fully packed with famous landmarks, vintage architecture, secretly located spots and much much more! So whether you’re visiting Chicago for the first time or you're a lifelong Chicagoan looking to see a little more of your home city, we guarantee you'll have the best time exploring this wonderful city! Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy snaps!
For an unforgettable experience of Chicago, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite places!
10:00 AMMeet your guide at Millenium Park
10:30 AMVisit the famous hotel The Chicago Athletic Association
10:50 AMStop at Marshall Field Building
11:00 AMStop at The Picasso statue at Daley Plaza
11:15 AMVisit Chicago Cultural Center
11:45 AMLunch time!
12:30 PMWalk to Riverwalk – admire Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and other great skyscrapers
1:15 PMWalk around Navy Pier
2:00 PMEnd tour at Navy Pier
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Entry to buildings not guaranteed and dependent on date on tour/owner restrictions
$199 $189 per adult
Based on 5 reviews
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
5 total reviews
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.