Always dreamt of getting up close and personal with the gentle giant that is the elephant? Well on our Elephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour you can do exactly that! Combine this with a lesson in traditional Malaysian painting and you’ve got the perfect tour!
The day will start with you being picked up from your hotel or villa by one of our awesome local tour guides (prepare to be entertained - these guys are always up for a laugh)!
You’ll be taken to a top elephant sanctuary in one of our private ForeverVacation cars where you’ll get the chance to wash, bathe and play with these beautiful animals in the tropical Malaysian jungle.
After an amazing morning with the elephants, you’ll be treated to a delicious lunch while the elephants dry off in the sun.
Upon leaving the elephants your private driver and tour guide will take you to attend a Batik painting class where you’ll get to learn all about this traditional Malaysian painting style and create your own painting that you get to take home with you!
Stops on this tour include:
- Batik Painting Workshop
- Elephant Sanctuary
As this tour is all-inclusive there's no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat - we’ve got everything covered from start to finish.
For a fun, stress-free, one-of-a-kind experience (and some pretty incredible photos of you with the elephants), book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
- Get the chance to connect with these truly amazing elephants in the beautiful setting of Malaysia. Spend a morning washing, bathing and playing with these magnificent creatures!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
9:30 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:00 AMTake a Batik painting class and create your own painting to take home
11:30 AMLunch Time!
2:00 PMArrive at the Elephant Sanctuary
2:30 PMFeed and take photos with the Elephants
3:15 PMGet the chance to wash and bathe with the elephants
4:30 PMReturn back to your hotel
6:00 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with air conditioning
- Elephant Sanctuary tickets
- Batik Painting workshop tickets
- Mineral water
- Wet napkins
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Your smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$159 $149 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
789 total reviews