There's no better way to truly experience a culture than by tasting the local cuisine! And that's exactly what you will do when taking our 'Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour'! So if you are ready to experience authentic Malaysian cuisine and want to explore different parts of the city, this tour will be the perfect fit for you!
On this tour we will take you to some of the best food spots in the city! Don't expect to eat at touristy restaurants or big food chains here! Our goal is to introduce you to the very diverse and authentic Malaysian cuisine! As Malaysia is a melting pot of cultures (Indian, Chinese, Malay, Indigenous) and culinary traditions, it's no surprise that Malaysian food is fusion of all these cultures. So in a nutshell: it combines the best of all Asian cuisines!
The evening will start with a private pickup directly from your hotel by one of our English speaking guides. From there your tour will begin as you start your drive in one of our comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned vehicles. Throughout the evening you will cover 3 neighborhoods: Little India, Chinatown and Kampung Baru, so you can get the real taste of all the different cuisines. You'll make several stops at different local eating spots and markets where you'll be able to try some of Malaysia's most famous dishes such as:
- Nasi Lemak (The national dish of Malaysia)
- Cendol (A popular dessert)
- Roti Canai (A flatbread that comes with lentil and curry)
- Murtabak (stuffed pancake)
- Ikan Bakar satay
- Curry mee (Curry noodle soup)
- Hokkien Mee (Thick noodles in a dark, dense soy sauce)
This tour is really one of the best and unique ways to get to know the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur and it's truly an unforgettable experience! Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the night and help you to get some great pictures along the way!
Feeling hungry yet?
- Get a taste of the different Malaysian cuisines while strolling around several local food markets
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on food - we’ve got you covered!
4:30 PMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
5:30 PMDiscover local Indian food in Little India
7:00 PMGet some typical Chinese snacks in Chinatown
8:30 PMVisit the famous Kampung Baru area and sample some authentic Malaysian food
10:00 PMDepart and return back to the hotel with a full belly
10:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All food on the tour
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Hotel pickup is included only from downtown central Kuala Lumpur. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.
$109 $99 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
789 total reviews