No vacation to Malaysia is complete without a visit to Malacca. Malacca is known for it's vibrant colors and rich culture. Our all-inclusive Malacca day tour will help you experience this amazing city in style.
Your morning will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our friendly local tour guides who will make it their mission for you to have a fun day!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal driver and tour guide for the day. Let us take care of everything - tickets, entrance fees, where to go and even where to eat (only the best local cuisine of course)!
Your lovely tour guide will take you to see all of the famous spots in Malacca, including:
- Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque)
- Jonker Street
- Christ Church
- St. Paul Church
- Cheng Hoon Teng Temple
- Malacca Strait Mosque
Experience the unique architecture of this amazing city, and take in all the culture. Your guide will even help you to get some great insta-worthy vacation snaps along the way!
For an unforgettable experience of the culturally rich Malacca, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite spots in Malaysia!
- Visit all of the most famous landmarks in Malacca and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
8:30 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
9:30 AMVisit Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque)
11:30 AMVisit Jonker Street
12:00 PMLunch Time!
1:00 PMVisit Christ Church
1:30 PMVisit St. Paul Church
2:30 PMVisit the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple
3:30 PMVisit the Malacca Strait Mosque
4:00 PMReturn back to your hotel
6:00 PMArrive back at your hotel
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with air conditioning
- Lunch (Local Food)
- Entrance Fees
- Wet napkins
- Mineral water
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$188 $169 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
207 total reviews