- Visit all of the best landmarks and get on board of the world's most famous train ride
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
Nuwara Eliya Highlights: The Most Beautiful Spots
- 13 hours
- Private Tour
Nuwara Eliya, often referred to as "Little England," is known for its lush tea plantations, cool climate, and stunning natural scenery. If you are nature lover and an adventure enthusiast, this tour will be the perfect match for you!
Your day will start with a pick-up by your private driver directly from your hotel. From there, you'll embark on a picturesque journey to Nuwara Eliya, located in the heart of Sri Lanka's tea country. Your first stop will be the stunning Ramboda waterfall, where you'll be mesmerized by the cascading water and lush greenery around you.
Next, you'll head to the Pedro Tea Factory, where you'll learn about the tea-making process and sample some of the finest tea in the world. As you wander through the rolling hills, you'll be surrounded by the breathtaking views of the tea plantations that make this region so famous.
After lunch at a unique location, you'll make your way to Gregory Lake, where you'll be able to relax and take in the stunning scenery around you. Here, you can opt to take a boat ride or stroll around the lake, the choice is yours!
In the afternoon, you'll embark on one of the world's most famous and scenic train journeys in the world - from Nuwara Eliya to Kandy. The route passes through stunning landscapes, including tea plantations, misty mountains, and lush forests, offering breathtaking views at every turn. The train journey takes around four hours, during which you can sit back, relax, and soak up the beauty of the Sri Lankan countryside
As you arrive back in Kandy, your private driver will be waiting for you at the train station to take you back to your hotel.
The highlights of this tour include:
- Explore Ramboda falls
- Visit Pedro Tea factory
- Stroll around Gregory Lake
- Have lunch at a unique location
- Step on board of the world's most famous train ride
With memories of beautiful waterfalls, tea plantations, and a scenic train ride, this Nuwara Eliya tour promises to be an unforgettable experience. Book with us today, we can't wait to show you around in Sri Lanka!
7:30 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:00 AMExplore Ramboda falls
11:30 AMVisit Pedro tea plantation
1:00 PMEnjoy lunch at a unique location
2:30 PMStroll around Gregory lake and take a beautiful boat ride
4:00 PMStep aboard on the famous train back to Kandy
8:30 PMArrive at Kandy station
9:00 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Train ride
- Bottled water
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times and activities above are subject to change due to local conditions
- The train schedules in Sri Lanka may vary a bit depending on each season. The schedule may need to be adjusted to accommodate the train schedule
$149 $119 per adult
Based on 89 reviews
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.