- Get a drone shot while standing on the world's largest water lilies and visit 3 beautiful temples
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on entrance fees , transportation, etc. - we’ve got you covered!
Phuket Giant Water Lilies and Temple Tour
- 5 hours
- Private Tour
If you're looking for a one of a kind experience in Phuket, combined with some culture - this might be the perfect tour for you!
On this half day tour we'll take you to a unique location that is home to a lotus pond that holds the biggest type of lily pads in the world (the Victoria Amazonica)! Here you will get the exceptional opportunity to stand on a lily or get amazing drone shots of you (and the whole family) on a long tail boat in the middle of the pond, surrounded by these majestic lily pads! There are only a few places in the world where you can do this, so why not take this opportunity when you are in Phuket!
In addition we'll take you to see 3 beautiful temples that all hold an incredible legend behind them!
Our all-inclusive 'Phuket Giant Water Lilies And Temple Tour' will start with you being picked up directly from your hotel by one of our awesome local tour guides!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience in one of our private ForeverVacation cars because we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees or where to go.
The highlights of this tour include:
- Take drone pictures on the biggest lily pads in the world
- Wat Phra Thong temple (famous for the half-buried golden Buddha statue)
- Wat Phra Nang Sang (Phuket's oldest Temple)
- Wat Sri Sunthon (home to an enormous golden reclining Buddha)
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots.
For a fun, stress-free, authentic and personal experience of Phuket, book your Phuket Day Tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite spots in Thailand!
8:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
9:00 AMPose for some amazing giant water lily drone photos
10:30 AMVisit Wat Phra Thong Temple
11:15 AMVisit the beautiful Wat Phra Nang Sang Temple
12:00 PMVisit Wat Sri Sunthon Temple
1:00 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Drone shots
- Bottled water
- Sarong or other clothes that cover arms and legs that are suitable for the temple visits
- Comfortable shoes
- Suntan lotion
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- There is a weight limit for standing on the water lilies
- The drone photo service may change, depending on the weather conditions
- Some days it won't be possible to stand on the water lilies (and only take drone shots from the boat). This will depend on the condition that the lilies are in. The lily venue will review this on a daily basis.
$119 $105 per adult
Based on 592 reviews
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
Why We’re Different
At ForeverVacation, we understand that choosing a tour operator for your vacation is an important decision and we aim to make it unforgettable. We prioritize quality and work tirelessly to ensure that every detail is covered.
Our team is committed to delivering the best possible experience for our guests, and we go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. We can't speak for other companies, but we guarantee that we will do everything in our power to make your trip amazing and memorable. Let us take care of everything so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your vacation. to help make the
Here are just a few of the things we are currently doing to ensure you have an amazing experience as well as to help make the world a better place:
Local, Properly Trained Tour GuidesWe only use local guides on our tours to ensure that the local communities benefit from our operations. Our guides are required to participate in a rigorous training program that covers guest experience, local culture, photography training, and safety. By doing so, we ensure that our guests have an authentic and safe experience while also contributing to the local economy.
A Personalized ExperienceWe understand that each guest is unique and special, which is why we offer personalized tours that cater to your interests and preferences. Whether you want to focus on taking stunning photos, listening to hip hop music, or celebrating a special occasion, we customize every detail of your tour to make it perfect for you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we go above and beyond to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience with us.
Environmental Clean-Ups & Giving BackWe are committed to making a positive impact on the communities we operate in through various initiatives such as providing school supplies, food for villages, and conducting local clean-ups. We believe that community development is an ongoing effort, and we constantly strive to improve our contributions each month. By booking a tour with us, you are also supporting our mission of helping local communities. We take pride in our dedication to making a difference and contributing to a better future for all.
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.