Nature & Adventure Tours in Krabi
Here are all the Nature & Adventure Tours we are currently offering in Krabi
Over 10,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
Nature & Adventure Tours in Krabi
Here are all the tours we are currently offering in Krabi. We are adding new tours monthly.
Nature & Adventure
Krabi Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots
10 hours$169 $159
Phi Phi Islands Instagram Tour (Private Speedboat)
9 hours$389 $369
Krabi Kayak Tour: The Hidden Caves
7 hours$169 $159
Krabi Highlight Tour: The Top 5 Spots
10 hours$159 $149
Krabi Iconic Tour: The Legendary Spots
9 hours$159 $139
Why Book With ForeverVacation?
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.
Planning Your Vacation to Krabi
Top 7 Must See Places in Krabi
1. Railay BeachRailay beach is one of the most famous beaches in Thailand, accessible only by boat due to the large cliffs on each side cutting it off from the mainland. Here you’ll find stunning white sand, breathtaking views and fantastic limestone cliffs.
When you arrive at Railay you will not find any roads or cars because of its cut off location, just a few long tail boats and a couple of bars to spend your evenings in. The perfect location for a romantic getaway!
With so many things to do such as rock climbing, cave exploring, kayaking, hiking and more, you’ll never want to leave this hidden paradise!
2. Wat Tham Sua One of Krabi’s natural wonders are the caves that sit within the jungle and house many monks that live and worship here. Legend has it that a tiger once lived in the caves which is where the name of the temple originated (‘Wat Tham Sua’ translates as ‘Tiger Cave Temple)’.
The caves can be explored on foot and you will find many icons and relics to take a look at. Make sure you visit the ‘footprint of the Buddha’ while you’re there.
You have to climb up 1,237 steps, which is no small task, but when you get to the top you’re rewarded with 360 degree views of the Andaman Sea and the beautiful islands that fall within it.
3. Klong Thom Hot Springs Set inside the beautiful rainforest are the Krabi Hot Springs. They have been cut into the smooth rocks by the water that comes from deep rooted thermal springs located inside volcanic chambers.
The water gets up to temperatures of around forty degrees celsius and contains natural mineral salts that have many healing properties. Take a dip and feel totally relaxed. And if you fancy a cooling swim after, there’s a stream nearby that is perfect for this.
4. Khao Khanab Nam Standing at 100 meters tall the stunning Khao Khanab Nam Mountains are one of Krabi’s most famous landmarks. These majestic natural wonders act as the gateway to Krabi town with the river running between the two limestone cliffs forming a widely photographed beauty spot.
Inside, the mountains hide a very spiritual site, caves with collections of stalagmites and stalactites are definitely worth exploring, although the location is more well-known for the large number of human skeletons that have been found here. You can also climb one of the two mountains and enjoy the spectacular view from the top!
5. Phra Nang Beach Voted as one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world, this is a place you will not want to miss. Only twenty minutes by long boat from Ao Nang Beach, it has amazing scenery and is a beautiful place to swim.
Expect perfect white sand and huge cliffs at each end of the beach. You won’t find any jet skis or other expensive pursuits at this beach, leaving you to enjoy the atmosphere and simply take in the jaw dropping scenery. The perfect place for a bit of R&R.
6. Thung Teao Forest Natural Park Home to many spectacular plants and animals, this park is an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Crystal Lagoon or Emerald Pool is definitely not one to miss. The water is naturally warm and completely clear, so you can go for a swim and admire the natural waterfall.
Keep your eye out for the Pita Gurney bird, once thought to be extinct but some have recently been spotted in the park! A great day out getting close to nature.
7. Krabi Town Unlike some other areas of Thailand, Krabi Town is different. It receives many tourists but it has not changed itself to pamper to the tourists needs and has managed to retain its ‘local’ feel.
The river running through the town is always full of fishing boats bringing in their days catches ready for the restaurant tables. The town has a genuine feel to it with its local bars and eating spots, it’s worth visiting for an authentic taste of Thailand.
What to Pack for Krabi
Sunscreen - Krabi has a tropical climate which means it’s hot and sunny pretty much all year round. Be sure to protect yourself from the hot sun when you’re out and about, as nobody wants that classic tourist sunburn!
Swimsuit - along with the climate, the abundance of beautiful beaches and waterfalls in Krabi mean you’ll practically be living in your swimsuit, so definitely don’t forget to pack this item!
Sarong - a sarong will definitely come in handy here. Some of the temples require you to dress modestly, which means legs and/or shoulders should be covered. A sarong is a lightweight and easy way to solve this issue by simply tying it over you if required.
Mosquito repellent - along with the tropical climate come the tropical bugs, but some every day mosquito repellent should keep them at bay.
Plug adapter - with all the photos you’ll be taking, you’ll be needing to charge your camera (and other devices), so an electrical plug adapter is a must!
Comfy shoes - there’s a lot to explore here so you’re bound to be doing a lot of walking. Avoid blisters and bring some comfy shoes for this!