Sightseeing Tours in Quy Nhon
Here are all the Sightseeing Tours we are currently offering in Quy Nhon
Sightseeing Tours in Quy Nhon
Here are all the tours we are currently offering in Quy Nhon. We are adding new tours monthly.
Why Choose ForeverVacation?
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.
Planning Your Vacation to Quy Nhon
Top 7 must-see places in Quy Nhon
1. Chua Long Khan Buddhist TempleChua Long Khuan is a large Buddhist temple located in the heart of Quy Nhon. It was first constructed in the 18th century, however nothing of the original temple remains and a new building was erected in its place in 1956. This is the one you can see today!
2. Cham TemplesTraveling from the airport to the city, you may notice large brick architectures scattered across the landscape - these are the remains of the Cham temples. Built by Champa rulers who first came to Quy Nhon in the 11th century, there are dozens of them around the city!
3. Binh Dinh Museum For all the history lovers out there - Quy Nhon has many amazing museums to explore! The Binh Dinh Museum stores a wide variety of artifacts ranging from the Cham dynasty to American weapons used during the Vietnam War. It’s definitely worth a look!
4. Hoang Hau Beach The beachfront stretches right from the Quy Nhon port to the hills and is easily accessible. Hoang Hau Beach is one of our favorites due to the crystal clear water and white sand that never seems to be too crowded. It’s also famous for its unique egg-shaped rocks - the perfect place to spend a day!
5. Phuong Mai Peninsula Swim and snorkel to your heart's content in this beautiful area, located away from the city on the other side of the Thi Nai Bridge, the longest oversea bridge in Vietnam.
6. Eo Gio Beach If it’s a day of hiking you’re after, head to the most stunning hiking trail in Quy Nhon - Eo Gio. Once you get to the top you’ll be rewarded with stunning views of Eo Gio Beach. So worth it!
7. Dam Market One of Quy Nhon’s biggest local markets, here you’ll find an abundance of freshly caught seafood! Even if you’re not interested in buying, it’s totally worth going just to take in the hustle and bustle of the place and see the fisherman bringing in their catches!
What to pack for Quy Nhon
Comfy sandals - you’ll definitely want some comfortable shoes to walk in here as there are plenty of hiking opportunities! But as there are also many beaches sandals are a great option.
Swimsuit - if you want to take advantage of the crystal clear waters here, definitely pack your swimsuit!
Sarong - sarongs are great for the beach and to wear when visiting temples.
Sun protection - protect yourself from the strong sun here with a hat, sunglasses, and of course, sunscreen!
Raincoat - like the rest of Vietnam, although Quy Nhon is hot and humid year round, showers are quite common so be prepared!
Plug adapter - if you’re visiting from a different part of the world remember a plug adapter (or two) to ensure you can charge your devices!