- Visit the most famous spots at Mount Ijen & Bromo and get some amazing photos at each one!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the trip who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on hotel stays, lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
Volcano Adventure: A Trek to Mount Ijen & Mount Bromo
- 3 days
- Private Tour
This is without a doubt, one of the most unique experiences we offer in Indonesia. Get ready to be mesmerized, as you venture out on a 3 day trip to Mount Ijen & Mount Bromo. This is an Indonesian adventure like no other!
This 3 day tour will begin with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa by one of our awesome local tour guides (prepare to be entertained - these guys are always up for a laugh)!
You’ll be driven to Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen in one of our private ForeverVacation cars where you’ll be safe, comfortable and entertained by one of our friendly guides throughout your 3 day journey.
On this incredible tour you’ll get to experience:
- The iconic Sunrise at the panorama view of the volcano
- Walk to the famous Sea of Sand
- Trek to the Bromo Crater
- Visit the Teletubbies Hills
- The natural phenomenon of the electric blue fire
- The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
- The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
- The local culture of Banyuwangi in Osing Village
This amazing adventure is a once in a lifetime experience and the rewards make it so worth the effort!
For a fun, stress-free, personal and authentic experience exploring one of Indonesia's finest wonders, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
9:00 AMDay 1 - Pick up at your hotel in Bali (exact time may vary depending on your location)
Check-in at your hotel in Bromo
Day 2 - Depart to Mt. Bromo
Hop in a Jeep and head to the top of Mt. Bromo
Experience the most Iconic Sunrise at the panorama view of the volcano
Head to the Sea of Sand
7:00 AMTrek up to the Bromo Crater
Visit the Teletubbies Hills
Head back to your hotel
Head to the hotel in Mt. Ijen
Arrive at your hotel for a rest and dinner
Day 3 - Start the tour to Mt. Ijen
Arrive at Mt. Ijen and start hiking up to the top of the volcano
Experience the mesmerizing electric blue fire
Watch the incredible sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mt. Ijen
View of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
Start the return back to your hotel in Mt. Ijen for Breakfast
Check-out of your hotel in Mt. Ijen and return back to Bali
Arrive back at your hotel
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Hotels for 2 nights
- Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch (Indonesian Food)
- Entrance fees
- Jeep rental at Mt. Bromo
- Ferry tickets
- Protection mask and flashlight
- Bottled Water
- Clothes for 3 days
- Hiking shoes
- Light jacket
- Phone Charger
- Suntan lotion
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Hotel Pickup is included from the following areas: Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, up to central Canggu & up to central Ubud. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.
$499 $459 per adult
Based on 1,287 reviews
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
Why We’re Different
At ForeverVacation, we understand that choosing a tour operator for your vacation is an important decision and we aim to make it unforgettable. We prioritize quality and work tirelessly to ensure that every detail is covered.
Our team is committed to delivering the best possible experience for our guests, and we go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. We can't speak for other companies, but we guarantee that we will do everything in our power to make your trip amazing and memorable. Let us take care of everything so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your vacation. to help make the
Here are just a few of the things we are currently doing to ensure you have an amazing experience as well as to help make the world a better place:
Local, Properly Trained Tour GuidesWe only use local guides on our tours to ensure that the local communities benefit from our operations. Our guides are required to participate in a rigorous training program that covers guest experience, local culture, photography training, and safety. By doing so, we ensure that our guests have an authentic and safe experience while also contributing to the local economy.
A Personalized ExperienceWe understand that each guest is unique and special, which is why we offer personalized tours that cater to your interests and preferences. Whether you want to focus on taking stunning photos, listening to hip hop music, or celebrating a special occasion, we customize every detail of your tour to make it perfect for you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we go above and beyond to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience with us.
Environmental Clean-Ups & Giving BackWe are committed to making a positive impact on the communities we operate in through various initiatives such as providing school supplies, food for villages, and conducting local clean-ups. We believe that community development is an ongoing effort, and we constantly strive to improve our contributions each month. By booking a tour with us, you are also supporting our mission of helping local communities. We take pride in our dedication to making a difference and contributing to a better future for all.
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.