You like island hopping? Great! You like tropical escapes and you get a kick out of taking pictures? Even better! Please let us introduce you to the ultimate little getaway of a lifetime: a trip to Nusa Penida, an island known for its unspoiled beaches, untouched rough nature, jaw dropping viewpoints, exotic wildlife, pristine white beaches and crystal clear ocean!
Did we mention almost every corner is an Instagrammer’s dream? And the good news is, you don't have to travel very far to get to this little paradise as it is only a short boat ride away from Bali!
On this tour, we will take you to the most famous, most instagrammable and must-see spots of the island. And trust us, even if you're not into social media, you will be blown away by the beauty of Nusa Penida and you'll probably try to sneak in a few pictures ;)
So grab your nicest bikini or bathing suit and prepare yourself for an unforgettable island adventure!
Check out this short 1 min video for what you can expect from this fun-filled Nusa Penida day trip, showing some of the amazing Nusa Penida hot spots.
Our all-inclusive Nusa Penida day tour will start with you being picked up from your Bali hotel or villa by one of our awesome local tour guides (prepare to be entertained - these guys are always up for a laugh)! This is one of the most popular tours in Bali, so taking a trip to Nusa Penida should definitely be on the agenda.
You’ll be taken to Sanur Port where you’ll hop on a high speed boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida. Once you land, your lovely tour guide will take you to see all of the famously stunning spots on the island, including:
- Kelingking Cliff
- Diamond Cliff
- Atuh Cliff
- Famous Rumah Pohon Tree House
- Thousand Islands Viewpoint
There’s a reason this is one of our most popular Nusa Penida day tours. Relax and enjoy the VIP experience in one of our private ForeverVacation cars because we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about boat tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is included!)
For a fun, stress-free, authentic and personal experience of the gem that is Nusa Penida, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite islands!
- Visit all of the most stunning spots in Nusa Penida and get amazing photos at each one! Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you. Our Nusa Penida tour packages are renowned for taking you to the most beautiful spots and teaching you about the culture at the same time.
- This Nusa Penida Instagram tour is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
6:30 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
7:45 AMArrive at Sanur Port and take a speed boat to Nusa Penida
8:45 AMArrive in Nusa Penida and start your tour
10:00 AMVisit Diamond Cliff & Atuh Cliff
12:00 PMVisit Thousand Islands Viewpoint
12:15 PMTake a photo at the famous Rumah Pohon Tree House
1:00 PMLunch Time!
3:00 PMVisit Kelingking Cliff
4:00 PMReturn back to the Nusa Penida port
4:30 PMArrive at Nusa Penida port and take a speed boat to Sanur port
5:15 PMArrive at Sanur port and travel back to your hotel
6:00 PMArrive back at your hotel
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Round-trip fast boat tickets (Express pass - no waiting in line for tickets)
- Private car with A/C on the island
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (Indonesian Food)
- Wet Napkins
- Mineral Water
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Motion sickness medicine (if needed)
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$119 $109 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
984 total reviews