This Bangkok Waterfall & River Kwai tour is a must-visit on your trip to Thailand! Learn all about the Thai history connected to the river, take a peaceful ride on the river itself, followed by a visit to the most beautiful seven-tiered waterfall, all in one day on our Mystical Waterfall & River Kwai tour.
This all-inclusive tour in Bangkok will begin in the morning, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal driver and tour guide for the day - a member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great day exploring the River Kwai.
You’ll be driven in style to the War Museum where you are free to peruse at your own pace, before taking a peaceful Long Tail Boat ride down the river Kwai. After this you’ll be treated to a delicious lunch, and then it’s waterfall adventure time!
On the River Kwai tour you will visit:
- JEATH War Museum
- River Kwai
- Erawan Waterfalls
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots throughout the entire day! As the River Kwai bridge tour is all-inclusive there's no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat - we’ve got you covered!
If you're looking for an exciting, fun and stress-free day, then this River Kwai and Bangkok waterfall tour is perfect for you. We can’t wait to take you!
- This River Kwai and Bangkok waterfall tour is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
- Visit the historic River Kwai, learn all about Thai history and swim at Erawan Waterfalls!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
7:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:00 AMBegin your hike up the Seven Tier Mystical Erawan Waterfalls
1:00 PMLunch Time!
2:00 PMArrive at the WWII built Bridge Over River Kwai
2:30 PMTake a peaceful Long Tail Boat Ride on the River Kwai
3:00 PMArrive at the historic JEATH War Museum
3:30 PMDepart and head back to your hotel
6:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- Lunch (Thai food)
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Wet napkins
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$189 $169 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
872 total reviews