Our Bangkok Long Tail Boat Tour will take you to the most beautiful spots along the Chao Phraya River all in one day. If you are looking for a day full of great photos, history, and culture, then this tour is for you!
The morning will start at our meeting point (Sanam Chai MRT Station) where you will be greeted by one of our friendly, English speaking guides. From there your tour will begin.
This full day tour will be fully packed with famous landmarks seen from a long tail boat on the Chao Phraya River, incredible Thai history, and much much more!
On this tour you will be able to:
- Cruise down Chao Phraya River by Long Tail boat
- Visit the famous Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
- Get some great views of the Temple of Dawn from the river
- Hop on a Tuk-Tuk and visit Wat Prayoon (UNESCO site)
- Feed a giant turtle
No need to worry about planning where to go, waiting for other people, paying for entrance fees and boat fees or buying lunch. We got you covered as this tour is private and all-inclusive. Our guides will also help you take some beautiful photos along the way.
If you're looking for an exciting and stress-free day, then this tour in Bangkok is for you. It’s the perfect tour to make memories and experience Bangkok in a new way with loved ones, friends, or family.
- This trip is All-Inclusive & private. No need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees, etc.
- See some of the most legendary spots in Bangkok in a unique way by taking a long tail boat down the Chao Phraya River.
- Get treated like a VIP. Have your own private tour guide take you around the river and other amazing landmarks for the day.
11:00 AMMeet at Sanam Chai MRT Station
11:15 AMArrive at the world famous Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
12:30 PMLunch time!
1:45 PMArrive at the Long Tail Boat Dock and get ready to cruise down the river
3:00 PMAdmire the beautiful Temple of Dawn from the river
3:45 PMHop on a Tuk-Tuk and explore Wat Prayoon and get the chance to feed a giant turtle
5:00 PMArrive back at Sanam Chai MRT Station
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch (Thai food)
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Long tail boat ride
- Tuk-tuk ride
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- There is dress code to enter the temples. We will inform you what you need prior to your tour
$119 $109 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
872 total reviews