Sak Yant is a traditional ritual in Thailand that holds such cultural importance. On our Sacred Tattoo Tour you get to be a part of it! Experience the whole process - an offering, meeting the Master to discuss the process of the design creation, the tattoo making and the result. Don't worry, you don't need to actually get a Sak Yant tattoo to enjoy this tour.
And your deep-dive into Thai culture doesn’t stop there. You’ll also get to experience an authentic local market and ride in a famous Thailand tuk tuk to the beautiful Wat Dhammamongkol. What an experience!
This half day tour will begin at Bang Chak MRT Station then you’ll gather an offering for the Tattoo Master at the local market. You’ll be taken to the Sak Yant Sacred Place where you’ll meet the master and his secrets will be revealed! Enjoy a delicious lunch and then ride in style to one of Bangkok’s most beautiful Buddhist temples.
The day will be fully packed with mind blowing Thai history and culture.
- A local Market in Bang Chak
- A Sak Yant Traditional Tattoo parlor
- Tuk-Tuk ride to Wat Dhammamongkol
No need to worry about planning where to go, waiting for other people, paying for your offering or even buying lunch. We’ve got you covered as this tour is private and all-inclusive.
If you're looking for an exciting & stress-free tour in Bangkok, then this is the tour for you. We can’t wait to take you!
- Visit one of the most famous tattoo masters in Bangkok and get a history lesson in real Thai culture. Who knows, you might even end up getting your own tattoo!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
11:00 AMMeet at Bang Chak BTS Station
11:30 AMGather your offering for the Tattoo Master at a Local Market
12:30 PMArrive at the Sak Yant Sacred Place and Meet the Tattoo Master
2:30 PMLunch time!
3:30 PMTake a Tuk-Tuk to Wat Dhammamongkol
4:30 PMReturn back to the meeting point
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch (Thai food)
- Gift Offerings
- Mineral water
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Your Smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Tattoos by the Local Master are not included in this tour, but can be purchased during the ritual
$89 $79 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
291 total reviews