If you're looking to escape the city and and experience the full beauty of Chiang Mai, then our full day tour to the villages of Ban Mae Kampong and Ban Luang Nua is the perfect tour for you.
Our friendly, local Thai guide, will drive you through a beautiful valley in the north of Chiang Mai to the ancient Ban Mae Kampong Village. Admire the old style of the traditional Lanna wooden houses (some over 100 years old). This village survives solely based off local tourism and offers a glimpse inside the lives of locals, beautiful waterfalls, ancient temples and a handful of super cute cafes. On the way back to Chiang Mai, we will also stop at Tai Lue village where you will meet a super friendly, local family that will teach you how to hand paint traditional wooden dolls.
Our tours are all-inclusive, we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about where to visit, ticket costs, entrance fees or even coffee (we got you covered)
This full day trip will be packed with all highlights of the villages, great food, hidden cafes, secretly located spots and much much more! On this tour you will:
- Walk through the village of Ban Mae Kampong to see how the locals live, visit 100+ year old homes and experience some beautiful temples
- Walk up 3 tiers of the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the home of a local family
- Grab a drink at a hidden local cafe
- Visit Tai Lue village at Ban Luang Nua and learn how to paint traditional wooden dolls
Experience the real culture of these amazing villages, while taking in some of its most beautiful spots. Your guide will even act as your personal photographer during the tour and help you to get some great insta-worthy snaps!
For an unforgettable experience of Chiang Mai, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!