If you're looking to experience one of the best tours in Chiang Mai then this Ethical Elephant Tour is the one for you.
Our all-inclusive Chiang Mai Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Experience will start with you being picked up directly from your hotel by one of our awesome local tour guides (prepare to be entertained - these guys are always up for a laugh)!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience in one of our private ForeverVacation cars because we’ve got everything covered from start to finish - no need to worry about tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is included!).
You’ll be taken to see all of the most beautiful spots in Chiang Mai, including:
- Ethical Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
- Wat Chedi Luang
- The rolling hills and jungles of Chiang Mai
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots.
For a fun, stress-free, authentic and personal experience of Chiang Mai, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around one of our favorite spots in Thailand!
- Visit the beautiful elephants at an ethical Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and get amazing photos! Don't worry, our guides are the best at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
7:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
8:30 AMArrive at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and change into Karen clothing
9:00 AMEnjoy your day with the amazing elephants of Chiang Mai
11:30 AMLunch time at the elephant sanctuary!
1:00 PMReturn back to Chiang Mai City
2:30 PMArrive at the 600+ year old, Wat Chedi Luang Temple
3:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- Lunch (Thai food)
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Bathing suit
- Walking Shoes
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Your smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$199 $179 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
12 total reviews