If you want to get a broader picture of Bali and learn more about the Hindu religion, the local heritage and the authentic Balinese way of life, this tour is for you!
Yes, Bali is known for its beautiful beaches and mesmerizing rice fields but this tropical haven is also blessed with rich cultures and traditions, waiting to be discovered by you! So if you are ready for a jam-packed tour, full of history, culture, sights and inspiring stories, you only need this private tour and one of our local guides by your side!
On this tour we will take you to a unique destination on the island, outside of the usual tourist area, where you'll get to see some of Bali's best kept secrets. You'll visit Pura Kehen, the main temple of the former Bangli kingdom (constructed in the 800s to the early 1000s) that has some of the most intricate stone carvings and workmanship you’ll see at any temple in Bali. This truly is Balinese architecture at its best!
Furthermore you'll be exploring the picturesque Penglipuran Traditional Village where you'll be able to experience a unique traditional living atmosphere in Bali. Residents who live in this village still maintain the philosophy of indigenous life that has been passed down from generation to generation.You'll love the warm hospitality of the locals, the traditional architecture of the houses as well as the immaculate gardens surrounding the village! Fun fact: Penglipuran was named one of the 3 cleanest villages in the world!
And when it comes to natural phenomenons, you'll be spoiled for choice on this tour! You'll be exploring the sacred bamboo forest and spending some time at a rice field with a local farmer! To top things off, you'll have lunch with views on Mount Batur, one of Bali's active volcanoes!
The day will start with a private pickup direct from your hotel in Bali from one of our friendly, English-speaking guides who will be your driver, tour guide and entertainer for the day! The day's highlights include:
- Learn about authentic Balinese Heritage at Penglipuran Traditional Village
- Walk around a sacred bamboo forest
- Spend time with a local farmer on a rice field
- Explore Pura Kehen Temple
- Eat lunch with views on Mount Batur
This tour will get you fully immersed in the Balinese culture and you’ll gain a new appreciation for Bali. And as this tour is all-inclusive there's no need to worry about entrance fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is even included)! We can’t wait to show you around our favorite island!
- Visit all of the best landmarks and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
8:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
10:00 AMArrive at Kehen Temple
11:00 AMExplore Pengilipuran Village
12:15 PMWalk around the sacred bamboo forest
1:00 PMLunch with views on Mount Batur
2:30 PMVisit rice field with local farmer
4:30 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Long sleeve shirt or sarong to cover arms for temple visit
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
$109 $99 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
1287 total reviews