We’ve all seen the incredible photos on Instagram of people on a Bali Snorkeling tour - bikini-clad people swimming in bright blue tropical waters alongside a magnificent manta ray or a ‘totally awesome’ giant turtle. Always dreamed of being the person in that photo?
Well now this dream can become a reality with our Nusa Penida Snorkeling tour!
The day will start with a private pickup direct from your hotel or villa in Bali from one of our friendly, English-speaking guides who will be your driver, tour guide and entertainer for the day! Snorkeling in Nusa Penida is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so don’t miss out on this amazing tour!
Relax and enjoy the ride in your own private ForeverVacation car, which will take you to Sanur Port where you’ll hop on a public high-speed boat to the paradise island of Nusa Penida to experience one of our most popular tours in Bali.
Once you arrive in paradise, you’ll head straight out to snorkel at four of the best Bali snorkeling spots in Nusa Penida - you won’t believe your eyes!
After snorkeling, your lovely guide will take you on a private land tour to visit the iconic Kelingking Beach. Don’t worry, you’ll also have some time to relax and swim at another amazing beach - Crystal Bay. You even get to see manta rays on this Nusa Penida snorkeling trip which really is an unforgettable experience.
On this adventure you’ll get to see:
- Kelingking Cliff
- Crystal Bay
- Manta Bay
- GT Bay
- Gamat Bay
- Wall Bay
Your guide will even act as your personal photographer and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots throughout the entire day!
And as this tour is all-inclusive there's no need to worry about boat tickets, entrance fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is even included!). The entire Nusa Penida snorkeling tour is one of the best in Bali, we’ll even pick you up and drop you off at your hotel when we finish the trip.
So, if you're looking to have a fun, stress-free day, snorkeling in Bali with amazing sea life, this is the trip for you! We can't wait to take you!
- Snorkel at all of the iconic spots in Nusa Penida and get the chance to swim with the incredible manta rays!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you. Don’t worry, our guides are great photographers too!
- This Nusa Penida snorkeling tour is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
6:45 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
8:00 AMArrive at Sanur Port and take a speed boat to Nusa Penida
9:00 AMArrive in Nusa Penida and start your tour
9:20 AMSnorkeling at Manta, Gamat, GT & Wall Bay
12:00 PMFinish snorkeling and continue the land tour
1:00 PMLunch Time!
2:00 PMVisit Kelingking Cliff
3:20 PMRelax and swim at Crystal Bay
4:00 PMReturn back to Nusa Penida port
4:30 PMArrive at Nusa Penida port and take a speed boat to Sanur port
5:15 PMArrive at Sanur port and travel back to your hotel
6:00 PMArrive back at your hotel
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Round-trip public fast boat tickets (Express pass - no waiting in line for tickets)
- Private car with A/C on the island
- Life jackets while snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch (Indonesian food)
- All entrance fees
- Wet napkins
- Bottled Water
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Motion sickness medicine (if needed)
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Life jackets are provided to all guests during snorkeling. They are not required to wear but strongly encouraged
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions.
- You will be on a public speed boat to Nusa Penida from Bali and a shared boat with only up to 7 people on the snorkeling trip
$155 $125 Per Adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
892 total reviews