It is known that visiting the Bangkok Grand Place Complex and Wat Pho Temple cannot be missed when you travel to Thailand. The Grand Palace with the Emerald Budha Temple is considered by most to be the most important and beautiful attraction of Thailand. And a stop at Wat Pho Temple is a must as it is home to the most beautiful giant reclining Buddha.
On our Bangkok Iconic Tour you will also be brought to the rooftop of the Maha Nakorn Building where the 314 meter high tower is the 2nd tallest building of Thailand. From here you will be able to see the entire city of bangkok.
This full day tour will be fully packed with many beautiful traditional Thai style and modern buildings, a lot of amazing photos, incredible Thai history and much much more!
On this tour you will see:
- The Bangkok Grand Place
- The Emerald Buddha Temple
- Wat Pho Temple
- Thailand's most beautiful reclining Buddha
- The entire city of Bangkok as you stand at the top of Maha Nakorn Tower
No need to worry about planning where to go, waiting for other people, paying for entrance. We got you covered as this tour is private and all-inclusive. Our guides will also help you take some beautiful photos along the way.
If you're looking for some of the most iconic highlights of Bangkok then this tour is the best one for you. It’s the perfect tour to make memories and experience Bangkok in a new way with loved ones, friends, or family.
- Visit all of the best landmarks of Bangkok and get amazing photos at each one. Don’t worry, our guides are great at getting those angles!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, entrance fees etc. - we’ve got you covered!
9:00 AMPick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
9:30 AMArrive and explore Wat Pho Temple. Be amazed by the giant 46 meters long reclining golden Buddha image
11:00 AMDrive to the Grand Palace Complex
11:15 AMExplore the Emerald Buddha Temple and then visit the royal palace area and see many beautiful buildings and learn about the history
1:00 PMLunch time!
2:00 PMDrive to the Maha Nakorn Building in the heart of business center
3:00 PMEnjoy the Bangkok sky view and glass walk at the rooftop of the 2nd tallest building in Thailand
4:00 PMReturn back to your hotel
5:00 PMArrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Private car with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Lunch (Thai Foods)
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no sleeveless tops)
- Women must wear a long skirt or long pants. A long shirt or jacket is also needed for women to cover your shoulders
- Comfortable shoes, no flip-flops
- Suntan lotion
- Your smile
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions especially local traffic
$169 $149 per adult
Got a Question?
+1 617 229 7271+1 617 404 2125
Why Book with Us?
Money back guarantee
48 hour “no hassle” cancellation policy
24/7 customer support
See what our customers are saying on TripAdvisor
872 total reviews