Sightseeing Tours in Hanoi
Here are all the Sightseeing Tours we are currently offering in Hanoi
Over 20,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
Sightseeing Tours in Hanoi
Our passionate team have carefully curated Sightseeing Tours in Hanoi to suit any vacation. We're adding new Sightseeing Tours in Hanoi monthly, so keep checking back to see our new excursions!
Hanoi Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots
8 hours$119 $109
Ninh Binh Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots
10 hours$159 $149
The Real Hanoi: The Old Quarter Walking Experience
5 hours$89 $79
Trang An Ninh Binh Wonders: Mua Caves, Hoa Lu Citadel & Grottoe Boat Tour
11 hours$169 $149
Hanoi Coffee Lovers Tour
3 hours$79 $69
A Taste Of Hanoi: The Ultimate Street Food Experience
3 hours$89 $69
Why Choose ForeverVacation?
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Vacation more, get inspired
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Expertly curated Emails for travel inspiration, vacation tips and hacks and much more! Subscribe and upgrade your traveler skills with Forevervacation.
Planning Your Vacation to Hanoi
Top 7 must-see places in Hanoi
1. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Don’t be confused by the name - we’re still in Hanoi - this is where the country’s greatest leader Ho Chi Minh or ‘Uncle Ho’ is now laid to rest. As one of the most visited attractions in Hanoi it can be very busy, but the queues are worth the wait!
2. Hanoi Opera HouseSet in the heart of the French Quarter, this building is one of the most elegant in Hanoi! Over 100 years old, it was modeled after the Paris Opera House so think grand architecture with an element of gothic charm.
3. Hoan Kiem Lake Hoan Kiem Lake (or Turtle Lake) is one of Hanoi’s key features and is a popular hangout spot for tourists and locals alike. Ngoc Son Temple sits on an island in the middle of the lake, making it the perfect backdrop for some holiday snaps.
4. Ba Vi National Park Just two hours (around 48km) outside of Hanoi, you can find Ba Vi National Park if you fancy getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a day. This stunning nature reserve is home to a huge three peaked mountain that is often draped in clouds. Beautiful!
5. Hanoi Old QuarterHanoi is all about street food and you can definitely find the best in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Featuring a good mix of traditional and more modern cuisine, you won’t be disappointed!
6. Dong Xuan MarketHanoi’s largest indoor market is housed in a four-story Soviet-style building in the Hoan Kiem District. This huge complex offers everything you can think of - from fashion to souvenirs and beyond.
7. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long This World Heritage Sight is an intriguing relic of Vietnam’s history. You may recognize the central flag tower as it is often used as a symbol of Hanoi, so be sure to get a snap of this one!
What to pack for Hanoi
Rain jacket - although Hanoi is pretty hot and humid year round, showers can be common so it’s best to always be prepared!
Bug spray - if you’re prone to getting bitten, mosquito repellent is a must!
Comfy shoes - as there is so much to see and do here, you’re bound to be on your feet a lot. Be sure to bring some comfortable shoes that you can happily walk about all day in.
Day bag - a small backpack to carry around with you in the day will always come in handy.
Sun protection - a necessity pretty much anywhere in Southeast Asia! Definitely pack a hat, sunglasses and of course, sunscreen.
Portable charger - when you’re on the move so much a portable charger to charge your devices on the go is a great idea!