City Tours in Bangkok
Here are all the City Tours we are currently offering in Bangkok
City Tours in Bangkok
Here are all the tours we are currently offering in Bangkok. We are adding new tours monthly.
Best sellerBangkok Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots$119 $109
No matter how long you’re in the city, our Bangkok Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots is an absolute must. One of our tour guides will whisk you to the top Bangkok sites in your very own air-conditioned, private car. Starting with the beautiful Wat Benchamabophit, you will spend the day experiencing the culture of this exciting city. Chinatown, temples, flower markets and cafes, this Bangkok tour is jam-packed with all of Bangkok's best bits. Enjoy a delicious lunch and make sure you have plenty of battery on your camera!
Bangkok Thrilling Tuk Tuk Tour$89 $79
Is there any better way to see Bangkok than by tuk-tuk? We don’t think so! Our Bangkok Thrilling Tuk-Tuk Tour is an exciting way to see Bangkok at night. This Bangkok tour is packed full of culture, delicious food with an added element of excitement thrown in. This all-inclusive tour in Bangkok starts with the beautifully illuminated Wat Pho temple, followed by the Giant Swing, dinner at Mit Ko Yuan where you’ll find all of your favorite Thai dishes and a visit to a legendary dessert spot.
Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour$129 $119
Our Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour is one of the most authentic ways to see Bangkok. This 8-hour Bangkok tour is jam-packed with two of Bangkok's most famous markets as well as breathtaking temples, delicious food and more! Starting with a floating market, you’ll struggle to know how the day can get better but this all-inclusive Bangkok tour just keeps on giving. Your private Bangkok tour guide will show you some of the favorite, cultural spots in the city including the Wat Bang Kung temple which is hidden beneath the trees. This private tour in Bangkok is one not to be missed!
PopularAyutthaya Ancient City Instagram Tour$125 $119
Have you always wanted to visit an ancient city in Thailand? Now is your chance with our Ayutthaya Ancient City Instagram Tour. Your private Bangkok guide will pick you up in a private car and take you to the awe-inspiring Wat Mahathat and Wat Ratchaburana. After marveling at these ancient cities you can enjoy a delicious lunch before visiting a local market and if that wasn’t enough, you will also get to hang out and feed elephants at the Elephant Care Centre. This is one of the most popular Bangkok tours so don’t miss out on your Bangkok vacation!
Bangkok Most Famous Food Experience$99 $89
If Thai food gets you hot under the collar, you need to check out our Bangkok Most Famous Food Experience. This Bangkok tour flies off the shelf and it’s easy to see why, taking you to four world-famous restaurants and cafes and giving you the chance to taste the food at all of them! Get your tastebuds going as you will visit ATM Tea Bar, Yarowat Road, Best Pad Thai, Prachak Steamed Duck and Mango Tango. This half-day Bangkok tour will leave you well-fed and full of Bangkok culture.
Bangkok By Night: The Ultimate Experience$119 $109
I’m sure you’ve heard it said before but there is something quite special about Bangkok at night; let our Bangkok By Night: The Ultimate Experience show you the best bits! The lights, the hustle and bustle, the smell of street food, Bangkok’s culture comes out to play at night. Our tour in Bangkok will take you from a local night market to the Michelin Star Kitchen. You’ll explore the infamous Khaosan Road by tuk-tuk and admire the illuminated temples at night. This all-inclusive Bangkok tour has everything covered including a delicious, traditional Thai dinner.
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
City Tour Information in Bangkok
5 Things To Know About City Tours In Bangkok
1. The best way to get around is by taxi or tuk-tuk in Bangkok. Simply stand at the side of the road and hail a cab if it has it's light on, or a tuk-tuk if it is empty. Top tip: waving with your palm out and fingers facing up is considered rude in Thailand, instead face your palm inwards and fingers facing down.
2. A cooking class is a great way to get to grips with the local cuisine. Most classes will begin with a walk round a traditional market to buy fresh local cuisine for you to cook with!
3. You will need to cover your shoulders and knees when visiting temples in Bangkok, so be sure to carry a lightweight sarong to take of this! If not, don't worry we always have spares.
4. When taking taxis make sure the driver is running the meter before you set off. Don't agree a price at the start of the journey or could be getting duped!
5. There are lots of smells. Walking down a street in Bangkok you can smell fragrant jasmine and pungent sewage on the same block. It can be quite arresting, but it'll be something you remember fondly in the future.