Couples & Honeymooners Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the Couples & Honeymooners Tours we are currently offering in Kuala Lumpur
Over 20,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
Couples & Honeymooners Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Our passionate team have carefully curated Kuala Lumpur tours to suit any vacation. We're adding new Couples & Honeymooners Tours in Kuala Lumpur monthly, so keep checking back to see our new excursions!
Best sellerKuala Lumpur Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$119 $99
No trip to Malaysia's capital is complete without our Kuala Lumpur Instagram Tour. Jam-packed with all the famous spots, our full-day, all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur tour will show you just how incredible this city is. From the National Mosque to the "I Love KL" sign, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) to the Batu Caves, this tour has something for everybody. This mesmerizing city and the sights you’ll see are sure to make you the envy of all your Instagram followers! Your fun and knowledgeable tour guide will make this KL tour one you’ll never forget.
Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$179 $159
Packed full of vibrant colors and rich culture, Malacca is a city not to be missed when you visit Malaysia. Our Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots introduces you to it all; the architecture, food and local culture. Your knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up in an air-conditioned car and teach you about the rich heritage of Malacca as you experience stunning sights such as the Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque) and the world-famous Jonker Street. Everything is included in this Kuala Lumpur Tour, including your entrance fees and lunch.
Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour$109 $99
Our Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour is the perfect way to experience the local Malaysian culture alongside the food scene that Kuala Lumpur is famous for. This KL tour takes you to some of the very best, local, food spots in the city! You’ll visit 3 neighborhoods, Little India, Chinatown and Kampung Baru, so you can get a taste of all the different cuisines including, Nasi Lemak, Cendol, (A popular dessert) Roti Canai, (A flatbread that comes with lentils and curry) and Murtabak (stuffed pancake.) This tour of Kuala Lumpur will leave you with a full heart as well as a full tummy!
PopularElephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour$159 $149
Our Elephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour is one of our most popular Kuala Lumpur tours and it’s easy to see why. You’ll be picked up by one of our friendly guides who will take you to the elephant sanctuary where you’ll get the chance to wash, feed and play with these breathtaking animals in the tropical Malaysian jungle. After lunch, you will enjoy an afternoon of Batik painting where you will not only learn all about this traditional Malaysian painting style but create your own painting too. This all-inclusive, 7-hour, Kuala Lumpur excursion is one not to be missed.
Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour$159 $139
Our Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour is for those of you that are looking for a tour in Kuala Lumpur with a difference. Step off the beaten track and escape the city with our amazing experiences. Head to the mangroves where you will witness one of mother nature's unique and natural phenomenons; the largest firefly colony in the world. Add in some time spent with wild long-tailed macaques & silvered leaf monkeys and this family-friendly KL tour is sure to create some pretty amazing memories.
Kuala Lumpur By Night: A Magical Light Experience$199 $189
Kuala Lumpur comes alive at night! Embark on our Kuala Lumpur By Night: A Magical Light Experience and your personal, fun and friendly tour guide will show you just how extraordinary this city looks when the sun goes down. You will see the sunset from the Kuala Lumpur Tower which includes special access to the Sky box, witness the lanterns at Thean Hou Temple and watch the stunning dancing fountains at Lake Symphony. It really is one of our most exciting, all-inclusive KL trips that can be enjoyed by all ages!
Colmar Tropicale French Village and Chin Swee Cave Temple Tour$169 $159
If you’re after tours in Kuala Lumpur with a difference then our Colmar Tropicale French Village and Chin Swee Cave Temple Tour is for you. You’ll start by visiting the Malaysian Highlands, where you’ll experience the famous Chinese Chin Swee Caves Temple - as well as take a ride on a VIP cable car. Head to Bukit Tinggi, in the heart of the natural rainforest and visit Colmar Tropicale, a medieval French village. Finally, after a short shuttle ride, you'll experience Japanese culture in the beautiful botanical gardens. This full-day, all-inclusive trip in Kuala Lumpur is a great way of immersing yourself in the different cultures that Malaysia has to offer.
Kuala Lumpur Genting Highlands Highlights Tour$209 $199
With a visit to Malaysia's biggest strawberry farm, the famous Chinese Chin Swee Caves Temple, the world famous theme park of Genting Highlands and a VIP cabe car ride above the rainforest, the Kuala Lumpur Genting Highlands Highlights Tour has it all! Explore the nine story pagoda, sky terrace and fairy bridge at the temple, and even stop off at Malaysia's 'Little Las Vegas', accompanied by your very own private Kuala Lumpur tour guide - don't forget the delicious included lunch!
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Couples & Honeymooner Tour Information in Kuala Lumpur
5 Things To Know About Honeymoons in Kuala Lumpur
1. There are heaps of great spas in Kuala Lumpur. Why not treat yourself with a relaxing couples massage? Check out Donna Spa for great treatments like the three hour Harmony Extreme pamper session which once won the title ‘Best Exotic Spa Experience’ from Harper’s Bazaar.
2. Why not honour your recent romantic unification by purchasing tickets to the Petronas Twin Towers’ Skybridge and Observation Deck? Visit at sunrise and watch the city come alive as the inky night fades to rose-pink dawn.
3. Turn up the heat on your KL honeymoon and learn about the local cuisine. You can spend an afternoon of quality time together as you master traditional Malay flavours in a private cookery class. At the end of the session, relax as you share the delicious dishes you’ve created, taking away new knowledge and special memories.
4. Take a short train ride from the city to the iconic Batu Caves for an afternoon exploring this incredible Tamil shrine. Stop for an iconic photograph by the towering golden statue of Hindu deity Murugan, then climb the steps to this 400 foot high complex of craggy hillside caves. Adventurous couples might even venture into the Dark Cave!
5. You can take an aerial tour of the city! It doesn’t get more thrilling than an aerial tour of the city in your own private aircraft. Take to the skies in a helicopter and cuddle up to your other half as you soar over KL’s bustling center and iconic landmarks. Ask your friendly pilot to point out any must-see places to visit during the rest of your stay.