Family Friendly Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the Family Friendly Tours we are currently offering in Kuala Lumpur
Over 20,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
Family Friendly Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Our passionate team have carefully curated Kuala Lumpur tours to suit any vacation. We're adding new Family Friendly Tours in Kuala Lumpur monthly, so keep checking back to see our new excursions!
Family Friendly Tours
Best sellerKuala Lumpur Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$119 $99
No trip to Malaysia's capital is complete without our Kuala Lumpur Instagram Tour. Jam-packed with all the famous spots, our full-day, all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur tour will show you just how incredible this city is. From the National Mosque to the "I Love KL" sign, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) to the Batu Caves, this tour has something for everybody. This mesmerizing city and the sights you’ll see are sure to make you the envy of all your Instagram followers! Your fun and knowledgeable tour guide will make this KL tour one you’ll never forget.
Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$179 $159
Packed full of vibrant colors and rich culture, Malacca is a city not to be missed when you visit Malaysia. Our Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots introduces you to it all; the architecture, food and local culture. Your knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up in an air-conditioned car and teach you about the rich heritage of Malacca as you experience stunning sights such as the Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque) and the world-famous Jonker Street. Everything is included in this Kuala Lumpur Tour, including your entrance fees and lunch.
Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour$109 $99
Our Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour is the perfect way to experience the local Malaysian culture alongside the food scene that Kuala Lumpur is famous for. This KL tour takes you to some of the very best, local, food spots in the city! You’ll visit 3 neighborhoods, Little India, Chinatown and Kampung Baru, so you can get a taste of all the different cuisines including, Nasi Lemak, Cendol, (A popular dessert) Roti Canai, (A flatbread that comes with lentils and curry) and Murtabak (stuffed pancake.) This tour of Kuala Lumpur will leave you with a full heart as well as a full tummy!
PopularElephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour$159 $149
Our Elephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour is one of our most popular Kuala Lumpur tours and it’s easy to see why. You’ll be picked up by one of our friendly guides who will take you to the elephant sanctuary where you’ll get the chance to wash, feed and play with these breathtaking animals in the tropical Malaysian jungle. After lunch, you will enjoy an afternoon of Batik painting where you will not only learn all about this traditional Malaysian painting style but create your own painting too. This all-inclusive, 7-hour, Kuala Lumpur excursion is one not to be missed.
Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour$159 $139
Our Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour is for those of you that are looking for a tour in Kuala Lumpur with a difference. Step off the beaten track and escape the city with our amazing experiences. Head to the mangroves where you will witness one of mother nature's unique and natural phenomenons; the largest firefly colony in the world. Add in some time spent with wild long-tailed macaques & silvered leaf monkeys and this family-friendly KL tour is sure to create some pretty amazing memories.
Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Half Day)$99 $89
Chinatown is a bustling district of Kuala Lumpur. It’s rich in history and culture and our half-day Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour will let you see it first-hand. This world-famous part of the city is very popular with visitors so what better way to see it than with one of our all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur trips? After your time spent in Chinatown, this KL tour takes you to visit the KL Forest Eco Park where you will get to see and even walk the Hanging Bridge…if you’re brave enough that is!
Kuala Lumpur By Night: A Magical Light Experience$199 $189
Kuala Lumpur comes alive at night! Embark on our Kuala Lumpur By Night: A Magical Light Experience and your personal, fun and friendly tour guide will show you just how extraordinary this city looks when the sun goes down. You will see the sunset from the Kuala Lumpur Tower which includes special access to the Sky box, witness the lanterns at Thean Hou Temple and watch the stunning dancing fountains at Lake Symphony. It really is one of our most exciting, all-inclusive KL trips that can be enjoyed by all ages!
Kuala Lumpur Cultural City Tour (Half Day)$99 $89
Set off on our half-day Kuala Lumpur Cultural City Tour and immerse yourself in the very best sights that Kuala Lumpur has to offer. Your guide will whisk you to 3 of the city's most famous spots; Batu Caves, Thean Hou Temple and the Petronas Twin Towers. If your time in Malaysia is limited, this authentic Kuala Lumpur tour is a must. Sit back and let your friendly guide show you the sights of the city in a fun and stress-free way, everything is included from your transport to your entrance fees.
Colmar Tropicale French Village and Chin Swee Cave Temple Tour$169 $159
If you’re after tours in Kuala Lumpur with a difference then our Colmar Tropicale French Village and Chin Swee Cave Temple Tour is for you. You’ll start by visiting the Malaysian Highlands, where you’ll experience the famous Chinese Chin Swee Caves Temple - as well as take a ride on a VIP cable car. Head to Bukit Tinggi, in the heart of the natural rainforest and visit Colmar Tropicale, a medieval French village. Finally, after a short shuttle ride, you'll experience Japanese culture in the beautiful botanical gardens. This full-day, all-inclusive trip in Kuala Lumpur is a great way of immersing yourself in the different cultures that Malaysia has to offer.
Kuala Lumpur Genting Highlands Highlights Tour$209 $199
With a visit to Malaysia's biggest strawberry farm, the famous Chinese Chin Swee Caves Temple, the world famous theme park of Genting Highlands and a VIP cabe car ride above the rainforest, the Kuala Lumpur Genting Highlands Highlights Tour has it all! Explore the nine story pagoda, sky terrace and fairy bridge at the temple, and even stop off at Malaysia's 'Little Las Vegas', accompanied by your very own private Kuala Lumpur tour guide - don't forget the delicious included lunch!
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Family Friendly Tour Information in Kuala Lumpur
5 Things To Know About Family Friendly Tours in Kuala Lumpur
1. The fantastic Petrosains Discovery Center is one of the best places for kids in KL. In actual fact, it is one of the best hands-on science museums you’ll come across anywhere in the world! There are interesting exhibits to engage kids of all ages. The center is located on Level 4 of the Suria KLCC shopping center, and the entrance price is very reasonable for a fun day out.
2. Another of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, the Petronas Twin Towers was the tallest building in the world from 1998 to 2004, and still, today, has the tallest twin towers in the world. Kids love gazing up at the 88-floor towers and if you’re after a panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur, then head up to the Skybridge and Observation Deck.
3. The KLCC playground and waterpark is one of the best in the world – and it’s free! It’s a giant playground with lots of different play areas suitable for all ages and stages. There’s also a shallow wading pool with a waterfall that’s perfect for kids to cool off from the KL heat. The playground is situated in the beautiful KLCC park that’s beside the entrance to the KLCC shopping mall.
4. The Perdana Botanical Gardens is a fantastic pick if you want to enjoy some fun outdoor activities for kids in KL! You can pack a picnic and play games under the shade of a tree. This is one of the best things to do in KL with kids. Entrance into the garden is free to view and explore the Lake Gardens.
5. Enjoy the many species of butterflies at the KL Butterfly Farm, where you will interact and have up-close encounters with the local specimens. They fly wildly, so there are no tanks or cages, but a huge aviary with an exotic landscape. The butterfly farm is located just opposite the Lake Gardens, and is a beautiful adventure for the whole family during your trip to Kuala Lumpur! Kids are sure to be entertained and enjoy all of the different kinds of butterflies.