Sightseeing Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the Sightseeing Tours we are currently offering in Kuala Lumpur
Over 10,000 Reviews
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
As recommended by 99% of users on Google reviews
Sightseeing Tours in Kuala Lumpur
Here are all the tours we are currently offering in Kuala Lumpur. We are adding new tours monthly.
Best sellerKuala Lumpur Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$119 $99
No trip to Malaysia's capital is complete without our Kuala Lumpur Instagram Tour. Jam-packed with all the famous spots, our full-day, all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur tour will show you just how incredible this city is. From the National Mosque to the "I Love KL" sign, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) to the Batu Caves, this tour has something for everybody. This mesmerizing city and the sights you’ll see are sure to make you the envy of all your Instagram followers! Your fun and knowledgeable tour guide will make this KL tour one you’ll never forget.
Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots$179 $159
Packed full of vibrant colors and rich culture, Malacca is a city not to be missed when you visit Malaysia. Our Malacca Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots introduces you to it all; the architecture, food and local culture. Your knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up in an air-conditioned car and teach you about the rich heritage of Malacca as you experience stunning sights such as the Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque) and the world-famous Jonker Street. Everything is included in this Kuala Lumpur Tour, including your entrance fees and lunch.
Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour$109 $99
Our Kuala Lumpur Night Delight Local Food Tour is the perfect way to experience the local Malaysian culture alongside the food scene that Kuala Lumpur is famous for. This KL tour takes you to some of the very best, local, food spots in the city! You’ll visit 3 neighborhoods, Little India, Chinatown and Kampung Baru, so you can get a taste of all the different cuisines including, Nasi Lemak, Cendol, (A popular dessert) Roti Canai, (A flatbread that comes with lentils and curry) and Murtabak (stuffed pancake.) This tour of Kuala Lumpur will leave you with a full heart as well as a full tummy!
PopularElephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour$159 $149
Our Elephant Sanctuary and Batik Painting Tour is one of our most popular Kuala Lumpur tours and it’s easy to see why. You’ll be picked up by one of our friendly guides who will take you to the elephant sanctuary where you’ll get the chance to wash, feed and play with these breathtaking animals in the tropical Malaysian jungle. After lunch, you will enjoy an afternoon of Batik painting where you will not only learn all about this traditional Malaysian painting style but create your own painting too. This all-inclusive, 7-hour, Kuala Lumpur excursion is one not to be missed.
Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour$159 $139
Our Kuala Lumpur Fairy Firefly And Monkey Hill Tour is for those of you that are looking for a tour in Kuala Lumpur with a difference. Step off the beaten track and escape the city with our amazing experiences. Head to the mangroves where you will witness one of mother nature's unique and natural phenomenons; the largest firefly colony in the world. Add in some time spent with wild long-tailed macaques & silvered leaf monkeys and this family-friendly KL tour is sure to create some pretty amazing memories.
Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour (Half Day)$99 $89
Chinatown is a bustling district of Kuala Lumpur. It’s rich in history and culture and our half-day Kuala Lumpur Historical Chinatown Tour will let you see it first-hand. This world-famous part of the city is very popular with visitors so what better way to see it than with one of our all-inclusive Kuala Lumpur trips? After your time spent in Chinatown, this KL tour takes you to visit the KL Forest Eco Park where you will get to see and even walk the Hanging Bridge…if you’re brave enough that is!
Happy guests have
guests have chosen
Expertly curated emails packed full of vacation inspiration, travel tips and more!
Sightseeing Tour Information in Kuala Lumpur
5 Things To Know About Sightseeing Tours in Kuala Lumpur
1. Anchoring the sprawling Kuala Lumpur City Centre, are the iconic Petronas Twin Towers. Hailed as the Twin Jewels of Kuala Lumpur, a visit to KL just is not complete unless you have visited these doppelganger structures.
2. Standing atop the Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve, the 421m-high KL Tower is, at present, the world's fifth tallest structure. Officially known as Menara KL, it has been outshone by the Petronas Twin Towers but remains an important architectural marker and boasts spectacular views of the city.
3. Batu Caves, one of Kuala Lumpur’s most frequented tourist attractions, is a limestone hill comprising three major caves and a number of smaller ones. Located approximately 11 kilometres to the north of Kuala Lumpur, this 100-year-old temple features idols and statues erected inside the main caves and around it. Incorporated with interior limestone formations said to be around 400 million years old, the temple is considered an important religious landmark by Hindus.
4. Called the cultural heart of the city’s local cuisine, Jalan Alor (located just behind Jalan Bukit Bintang), is basically a strip of atmospheric air-conditioned Chinese seafood restaurants, with a row of hawker stalls set up on the five-foot walkway on both sides and plastic tables and chairs spilling out onto the road. You'll find some of the best food in KL here, so it's a must-see!
5. The Perdana Botanical Gardens boast the largest collection of flower gardens and animal parks in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Formerly called Lake Gardens, one of its standout features is the Orchid Garden, which is fitted with walking paths and manmade fountains, as well as a semi-circle pergola and rock garden that house 800 species of orchids.